Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
for those in the preview program how are you guys liking the New Update 

pretty smooth so far for me

its dope but some of the new features confuse me & im not quite use to the new way to get to the home screen.
I absolutely LOVE the ability to record 30sec, 1min or more on the fly from the guide. my clips use to always be too long or too short and i hated that with a passion

he can go to Walmart, buy a new one and put the old one in the box and return it
Hmmmm I like hat idea [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I no longer have my box it came with, is there some sort of serial number that matches the controller with the box??

The closest Walmart is kinda ratchet so them folks at customer service probably won't even look too hard lol

They do check now. The serial is on the box and in the battery bay.

I'd buy one, swap the old and new one out, throw the new box out (or leave at home and tell them you threw it out), then try to return without the box. Make sure there's no serial # on the receipt tho cause I'm not sure if it's on there.

Good luck.

Or like everyone else and the rest of us, he can act like a law abiding citizen, and just save up money for a new one and sell the old one as broken or sell for parts as is, which he can get for $50-65.

Last edited:

For those not in the preview program this is what the new UI looks like.

You can still have a home screen just gotta hit Middle Xbox button and A 2x
I thought you quit 2k
nerd.gif
quit the MyTeam part of it still playing Private team Ups with the homies tho till i get my PS4 shipped to me to play MLB The Show lol

thinking about selling me xbox one cause the games on this are trash b.

sony got horizon, bloodbourne, uncharted, last of us, etc..

and what does microsoft have? freaking halo wars 2 -_______-

You better edit that and say Forza Horizon too or else iYen gonna come for you b

View media item 2380816

For those not in the preview program this is what the new UI looks like.

You can still have a home screen just gotta hit Middle Xbox button and A 2x

I thought you quit 2k :nerd:
quit the MyTeam part of it still playing Private team Ups with the homies tho till i get my PS4 shipped to me to play MLB The Show lol
I just semi quit my player and got into myteam after getting a Diamond DeMar DeRozen

Wait for Scorpio, you might be able to do a trade-in deal for it. There's going to be new IP games for Scorpio.

Ffffff you just made me realize I forgot to download uncharted when it was free sdgcddgcfx

Anyone know any good local multiplayer games? Looking specifically for something that my girlfriend would like to play but doesn't suck.

I highly doubt i'll be getting one either way since I dont have a 401k tv yet....(probably should get one tho i've had my LG 720p 42in for 5yrs now)

What yall think the price gonna be for Scorpio?

I know its more powerful than the PS4 Pro but I think Xbox would be foolish to come out at a higher price tag. Seeing how big the gap is between ps4s sold and xboxes..

I highly doubt i'll be getting one either way since I dont have a 401k tv yet....(probably should get one tho i've had my LG 720p 42in for 5yrs now)

I know its more powerful than the PS4 Pro but I think Xbox would be foolish to come out at a higher price tag. Seeing how big the gap is between ps4s sold and xboxes..

since I dont have a 401k tv yet....

401k tv....

I chuckled at that :lol:.

I've pretty much lost all interest in the COD series. May give the new one a try if it's really WW2-era and no jetpacks. Thanks to gamesharing it makes the decision a little easier.

Back
Top Bottom