Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is there anything particular you guys are looking for in the Scorpio or is it an auto cop based off the fact it's a more powerful Xbox?

welp i think my xbox has finally **** the bed or maybe the power supply. Which thank god friday i went out to purchase a Ps4 so ive been busy with that

Friday night it was fine i was playing 2k while my Ps4 was getting hooked up and DLing MLB.

I dont turn on my xbox at all saturday. I goto play my xbox yesterday and nothing system wont even turn on, My power supply flashes orange so maybe it burned out ? 

ive tried connecting it to other wall outlets and same thing. Im gonna have to test a friends Power Supply out before i do anything crazy 

Xbox gods aint ******* with me cause i turned sides and grabbed a PS4 LOLOL man wtf 

Console sales shouldn't matter.

Just own all 3 consoles and enjoy gaming.  

I think all of us wanna be a fan of something tho. Pick a team and see it win.. especially for things we're passionate about. Including gaming.

Even those who have all 3 usually pick a favorite.

Rumor is the Scorpio is going to be called the Xbox One X

I kinda wished the said **** it and just kept it as Scorpio regardless of how little sense it made

I think all of us wanna be a fan of something tho. Pick a team and see it win.. especially for things we're passionate about. Including gaming.

Even those who have all 3 usually pick a favorite.
yea, **** Adidas and they're Styrofoam *** shoes. Can't nobody tell me that **** really looks good tho. Socks on Styrofoam? Really? That **** really wavey? HOW SWAY? HOW?

Is there anything particular you guys are looking for in the Scorpio or is it an auto cop based off the fact it's a more powerful Xbox?

From what I know now it's auto cop,e3 will put the icing getting full specs and price. I want the 4K tho I can have fun shopping for a new monitor.

Hopefully there are sweet xbox one trade in deals I still have a day one xbox fat *** box

gf1eklwt5u0w.png

k8wv4ghwhurk.png

y54634523534m7o98.jpg

probably saving the new stuff for E3

I seems like i just got a x1 now i gotta buy a scorpio of whatevers. I might just go PC gaming. I cant be buying new consoles every 2 or 3 years.

Maybe I was just blinded by my love for JRPGs but I feel like MS was killing it with exclusives when the 360 first launched. I need them to recapture that glory.

They need to make a game like H1Z1 or whatever it is called for consoles.

I think it would be a big hit.

Just make it more polished and better than what I see tubers playing.

They actually play it for fun unlike playing COD or whatever to get views and make money.

I think it would translate over well to consoles.

Nah most people I know irl don't own all systems. Usually one if any. For the hardcore gamer you might be right.

Unfortunately sales dictate which games go to which platforms a lot of times so you see the issue there...

They need to make a game like H1Z1 or whatever it is called for consoles.

I think it would be a big hit.

Just make it more polished and better than what I see tubers playing.

They actually play it for fun unlike playing COD or whatever to get views and make money.

I think it would translate over well to consoles.
the closest thing to that is probably State of Decay 2 thats coming out later this year 

Nah most people I know irl don't own all systems. Usually one if any. For the hardcore gamer you might be right.

Unfortunately sales dictate which games go to which platforms a lot of times so you see the issue there...
issue's more complex than that. Sales and partnerships help determine which games come which platforms first, if at all.
Bloodbourne is ps4 only. Dark souls 3, made by the same dev is multiplat.
Rocket league/firewatch were on ps4 first, now on xb1.
Elite dangerous/tomb raider 2 were on xb1 1st, then ps4.

Back
Top Bottom