Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[emoji]128514[/emoji] I read your post like what I said wrong? Sorry my mind was on some retirement planning

Hate the new "guide" version of the home button, stupid

Not sure if people can use my code, but I got into the Gwent closed beta, and Im not gone have time to play
Im happy to share the code if someone wants in

Always thought Sony had better exclusives for what I liked to play and MS has ruined the one thing I loved from them (Halo).

Sony has always had the better exclusive games and better variety. Going all the way back to the PS2 vs OG XBOX era.

Microsoft last console gen barely won because they launched first, Sony's mistake of launching the PS3 at $600. But yeah really though Microsoft can't compete with Sony outside of the US in Europe or Japan.

This console gen Microsoft is losing big time here in the US.Sony is already at 60+ million consoles sold while Microsoft they save themselves from embarrassment won't publicly say how many Xbox 1's have sold and keeep saying "we look at how many people log into and have a active cbox live account" :lol:

Last edited:
Always thought Sony had better exclusives for what I liked to play and MS has ruined the one thing I loved from them (Halo).

Sony has always had the better exclusive games and better variety. Going all the way back to the PS2 vs OG XBOX era.

Microsoft last console gen barely won because they launched first, Sony's mistake of launching the PS3 at $600. But yeah really though Microsoft can't compete with Sony outside of the US in Europe or Japan.

This console gen Microsoft is losing big time here in the US.Sony is already at 60+ million consoles sold while Microsoft they save themselves from embarrassment won't publicly say how many Xbox 1's have sold and keeep saying "we look at how many people log into and have a active cbox live account" :lol:
so?

This console gen Microsoft is losing big time here in the US.Sony is already at 60+ million consoles sold while Microsoft they save themselves from embarrassment won't publicly say how many Xbox 1's have sold and keeep saying "we look at how many people log into and have a active cbox live account"
laugh.gif
Almost got me with this april fools joke.

shinobi602‏ @shinobi602

Scorpion things next week, yes. Hardware sounds damn impressive

Thursday is the rumored date.

Last edited:
Just copped the FH3 expansion. Hopefully the base game (digital) goes on sale again.

Back
Top Bottom