• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
:rofl:

Jk famb you know how this thread rolls.

Scorpio announcement tomorrow :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You copping? If its 600+ im passing im sorry thats crazy for a console.

If it's something that interests me and launch goes smoothly, I'll cop with my tax return next year.

It'll be a few months into the launch and they should be available by then.

Yo it's crazy how we think anything above $399 for a console is too much money, but we all by $700+ phones for only a year like it's nothing :lol:

A console would last you at least 5 years and our limit is at $399.

Well I think $399 is the limit and so do most gamers, but I was thinking about how I'm in the Android thread and dudes is plunking down close to $900 for a Galaxy S8 straight up for use only a year.

I'm not buying a damn thing about Scorpio unless there are dope trade ins that bring it down to less than $200 for me. That's how I got my XB1 by trading in all the 360 stuff... got shafted selling games on 99gamers though :smh:

Still have peripherals and other crap that I might try to let go on some type of selling service.

Yo it's crazy how we think anything above $399 for a console is too much money, but we all by $700+ phones for only a year like it's nothing :lol:

Well I think $399 is the limit and so do most gamers, but I was thinking about how I'm in the Android thread and dudes is plunking down close to $900 for a Galaxy S8 straight up for use only a year.

I'm not buying a damn thing about Scorpio unless there are dope trade ins that bring it down to less than $200 for me. That's how I got my XB1 by trading in all the 360 stuff... got shafted selling games on 99gamers though :smh:

Still have peripherals and other crap that I might try to let go on some type of selling service.

If Microsoft goes the route of $25 a month like how im buying my Galaxy S8 then i'd have no problem copping it.

I think they gonna price it at $500. If I was them i'd take a loss on it and sell at $400 to get it into more hands since they so far behind Playstation.

:rofl:

Jk famb you know how this thread rolls.

Scorpio announcement tomorrow :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You copping? If its 600+ im passing im sorry thats crazy for a console.

If it's something that interests me and launch goes smoothly, I'll cop with my tax return next year.

It'll be a few months into the launch and they should be available by then.

Good point about phone vs console.

I think my price limit for it is like $700.

But, consider I'm buying it with my tax return and it'll be the one nice thing I get with it.. the rest will be thrown at bills.

Im on pay as you go my phone was like 80 bucks had it for 3 years so far. I was never the type to be like i got to have the new phone every year. Would i like the new galaxy sure am i willing to spend 900 bucks on it hell naw.

Now as far as console x1 was the most i ever spent on a console i spent like 500 on it at launch and bought one for my son this past Christmas. Knowing what i know now i would of never spent that much. I gotta say tho my launch console still running like a champ. I barely turn it off too :lol:

^ Very nice. I haven't used a desktop/built a PC in over 5 years, but the wires in my builds were always an absolute mess :lol:.

Last edited:
My limit has been and is $600... but I'll never but something at launch again.

Too many times has there only been one game or hardware is messed up. Better to wait for me.

I understand that part, too.

I think it's always been something about it though.. something about getting the new thing on the first day, opening it up and unwrapping everything knowing that everyone else is too. Discovering things about it that you haven't heard of yet.

I've never experienced it, but I want to someday experience it with iPhone and Console.

I think it's always been something about it though.. something about getting the new thing on the first day, opening it up and unwrapping everything knowing that everyone else is too. Discovering things about it that you haven't heard of yet.

I've never experienced it, but I want to someday experience it with iPhone and Console.

I did with 360 :smh: red rings of death

I've never experienced it, but I want to someday experience it with a Console.

100% accurate! (Minus iphone)

360 + XBox One for me.

Xbox One is fine, but I sure did get the RROD.

One of the reasons i copped a nintendo switch the week it launched. which is a huge contributing factor why my xbox hasnt been turned on in a while.

I have a big problem needing everything the day it comes out. For that i pay a premium price and get less out of it (usually one good launch game), and deal with the hardware issues (360) RROD.

Same principle as buying a new car off the lot.

Scorpio motherboard
c8uwce0xyaq7zfe.jpglal4s19.jpg

Watched the first vid. It's impressive that Microsoft went through every game themselves for compatibility issues. Hopefully this helps day 1 issues.

Dude had a point about phones. Crazy to see consoles go the same direction. Do y'all prefer updates like this or brand new systems?

Back
Top Bottom