• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Not on the switch? Sounds like lies. Monster Hunter would kill on the switch
Nah. From the rumors, capcom has been trying to expand the MH line. And Sony wants more of a foothold in Japan for the PS4. So they did a deal for MH 5 exclusive to the PS4 in Japan. The Xbox and PC versions would only be for the west. Switch will still get games like XX etc, but just not this mainline one.

E3 2k17 planning already taking place.

Mad Max 2

nerd.gif

Paul from Tekken 7

Tekken Devs might know something we don't yet.

@blakep267  

i wish F13 didnt force close app most of the time

get a few games in than boom kicks me back to xbox menu.. Pretty frustrating 

Has anyone played Elder Scrolls Online?  Worth a purchase?

It's not the same as Elder Scrolls... there are fun aspects but I found the depth and love that Elder scrolls has lacking. Didn't feel the same for me.

Big fan of ESO. Took me about 4 months to beat the main story. I love crafting things. In ESO you can craftbto your hearts content. Craft weapons, armors, food and potions etc. that's a huge plus for me.

The main draw imo is the world. If you are a fan of elder scrolls and the world. Then get it. It literally takes you to every continent, every city. You get all that lore and sightseeing. It's crazy to take in. Buy it if you want to experience that.

The game is a true MMO and one that has maybe the largest fleshed out world there is. So many quests and things to do. Like it reminds me of the game of thrones world. You go to the desert. Then the swamp region then mountains etc

But you can also get the base game for like $6. I wouldn't buy the expansion until you beat that

Last edited:
Crafting is in every mmo even the wackiest of wackest Korean ones ha e some type of crafting.
Thr world to me felt very bland as well, not very alive

Crafting is in every mmo even the wackiest of wackest Korean ones ha e some type of crafting.
Thr world to me felt very bland as well, not very alive
Meaningful crafting though. I've played various MMOs. It's much better

And you didn't find the world interesting at all. The vampire storyline, going to the huge alikr desert. Etc

My brother is purchasing it.  Not really a MMO guy, but I'll give it a spin when it's finished downloading.

ESO is fun. Use to play it last year, but I aint bout to pay the $40 to upgrade since I dont play it anymore.

Friday the 13th is really hit or miss. Played the other day and had one crash through like 4 hours, played for an hour today had 3 crashes.

Back
Top Bottom