• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I want to try ESO

How "open" is the world and is the game friendly to solo players?

- I played the whole game solo. Often times dungeons and stuff will have other people on them. So if it ever gets too hard you can just tag along etc

- how open Ian it? Well each city zone if you will has a hub castle/walled city. That's where you'll find Gilda and merchants. Then you can leave the city and find quests and other things to do. The cities are much bigger than skyrim and more packed. It's a very big game. Ex skyrim would be 1 country in the game. And there are tons of countries. Here's a map

View media item 2460894
I started off in the saggerfall covenant so o explored mainly the countries in he upper left

Is there an E3 thread? Yo do we need a new Xbox thread cuz Memph is the worst OP can't even get a title change

We don't need a new thread, but we should start one for Scorpio anyway just so we can oust the current OP

I seriously doubt I'll get one but I'm looking forward to see what Scorpio is all about.

Who will be the new OP to lead us?

I'll kinda would take the task but in case I go on a Random NT break I don't want to leave y'all hanging but even on a break I can update titles and stuff cuz a bunch of guys in here have my number to text me to make needed changes

I nominate myself. Shotta is solid but Iyen would make every title about Forza or Skate 4 conspiracies

Side note. Looks like there's going to be 3 new game announcements from MS tomorrow. 1 of them is assuredly Ori 2

Last edited:
Crafting is in every mmo even the wackiest of wackest Korean ones ha e some type of crafting.
Thr world to me felt very bland as well, not very alive
Meaningful crafting though. I've played various MMOs. It's much better

And you didn't find the world interesting at all. The vampire storyline, going to the huge alikr desert. Etc
Honestly no, been there done that in elder scrolls
Just wasn't good, I think the overall design is what I hated the most. Like oh sweet a t-shirt...

Last edited:
So I was looking for an arcade kind of shooter and just saw COD BOPs2 in store... who's drunk enough to pay $50 for this game when it doesn't even come with all the add ons?

Kind of blows my mind... went on Amazon they have it for $15. I can't believe people paid/are paying for this... random rant over.

Back
Top Bottom