• Total voters
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVN  

Dog...Final Fantasy came out 6 months ago 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

7 actually
6.4 actually

So I was looking for an arcade kind of shooter and just saw COD BOPs2 in store... who's drunk enough to pay $50 for this game when it doesn't even come with all the add ons?

Kind of blows my mind... went on Amazon they have it for $15. I can't believe people paid/are paying for this... random rant over.
It's been on sale for $20. That's what it launched at on BC

Launched at 10$ actually I remember because I was trying to buy it with points and it wouldn't let me, ended up buying a physical copy with the dlc codes from the retro store for 15$

E3 prediction list
- Scorpio $399-$449. Dropping in October
- Sea of thieves demo
- Crackdown demo. October release
- Forza 7. September
- State of decay 2
- Anthem
- shadow of war
- Assassins creed origins
- playerunknown's battlegrounds coming to game preview
-Ashen, Cuphead, tacoma
-Id@xbox
- Something minecraft
- New game (Ori 2)
- New game(from Studio gobo)
- New game (?)
- Bunch of Japanese SE games coming to Xbox

E3 prediction list
- Scorpio $399-$449. Dropping in October
- Sea of thieves demo
- Crackdown demo. October release
- Forza 7. September
- State of decay 2
- Anthem
- shadow of war
- Assassins creed origins
- playerunknown's battlegrounds coming to game preview
-Ashen, Cuphead, tacoma
-Id@xbox
- Something minecraft
- New game (Ori 2)
- New game(from Studio gobo)
- New game (?)
- Bunch of Japanese SE games coming to Xbox
Hoping that PUBG drop today or this week 

If the Scorpio really is $500, how many of y'all copping? I know guys like shottadru shottadru held off on getting a One S due to Scorpio releasing this year. I got the Gears 4 One S which I'll keep forever but I can't see dropping $500 on another Xbox just for the sake of 60fps and 4K. I don't even have a 4K Tv yet :lol:

If the Scorpio really is $500, how many of y'all copping? I know guys like shottadru shottadru held off on getting a One S due to Scorpio releasing this year. I got the Gears 4 One S which I'll keep forever but I can't see dropping $500 on another Xbox just for the sake of 60fps and 4K. I don't even have a 4K Tv yet :lol:

Depends on the games and features but probably wont cop until later. No more day one buys for me

Too much for me.. $399 is my price range..

I'm in, even at $500. I have a 4K set and I fee like I'll be able to advantage of the console's benefits and power. $500 is higher than I'd like, but I'll bite the bullet.

When I buy a 4k tv I'll buy the Xbox, January for my birthday maybe?

I need to see everything that is Scorpio along with if I can play all the games in my current library.

Back
Top Bottom