Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Isn't it way too early to really say? We won't get to see the full power of the One X until next year; similar to the PS4 Pro. If you have a 4K tv, game regularly, then the One X will be a great console to own. If most games are able to run or eventually run in native 4K at 60fps, then I don't see how the console is overrated at all.

I'm just saying it was supposed to be the console that shut stuff down yesterday but they didn't show anything to make me say this is a must have right away... I'm just saying it was wayyy more hype than what was rightfully due

I'm just saying it was supposed to be the console that shut stuff down yesterday but they didn't show anything to make me say this is a must have right away... I'm just saying it was wayyy more hype than what was rightfully due

I can see that point. I wasn't paying attention too much to the hype and build up though, so what they delivered is what I expected for the most part. The lack of AAA 1st party titles leads me to believe that MS is somewhat content with their 3rd party support and trying to satisfy their current user base rather than trying to bring in new users.

Like you mentioned, the One X may not be a must have right away, but with 4K televisions coming down in price, it'll be a console worth owning next year.

Isn't it way too early to really say? We won't get to see the full power of the One X until next year; similar to the PS4 Pro. If you have a 4K tv, game regularly, then the One X will be a great console to own. If most games are able to run or eventually run in native 4K at 60fps, then I don't see how the console is overrated at all.

If you aren't an enthusiast there's no reason for you to buy it. The PS4 slim and S will be $250. A switch is $299. Those are what people are going to buy. If you have money and are balling like that, you'd get a pro or X. The market is not big. In 2+ years prices will drop, 4K adoption will increase and that's what you'll buy when you want a new console

its exactly what it was hyped up to be. a native 4k console.

I aint even mad at it.

No reason for anyone to upgrade unless they have a good 4k screen IMO.

The supersampling stuff isn't worth the $500 price tag. not by a long shot.

what I said would be at e3 2017 - Scorpio reveal. Specs, price($399), date(Oct-Nov)

- Crackdown 3 gameplay segment Oct 2017)

- Forza 7 sep 2017

- State of decay 2 Nov 2017

- Sea of thieves. Open beta this fall full release spring 2018

- Cuphead, Ashen, Tacoma all this summer

- Far cry 5 or asscreed marketing. fall 17

- Shadow of the tomb raider gameplay

-Halo segment. Halo 3 maps in 5 for anniversary. Full halo 5 on pc. Halo 6 segment and teaser.Fall 18. Beta with crackdown

-Ori Blind forest 2 spring 2018

-ID@xbox segment

- Backwards compat coming to W10

- og Xbox classics being remastered

- 1-2 new IP teased( Playground next game + something else)

Book it
@blakep267

:rofl:

I wanted him to be right about the $400 price point so badly

I aint even mad at it.

You going to cop? I keep hearing that TW3 will get an upgrade for the One X. For a non-PC gamer like me, that has me very intrigued.

Out of your damn mind if you thought it was gonna go for 399.

Kinda excited fro that controller. Am I the only one that preferred it on the OG Xbox?

Last edited:
Walmart layaway starts in august so its not that unaffordable

If you change your mind cancel and get your money back

I can see that point. I wasn't paying attention too much to the hype and build up though, so what they delivered is what I expected for the most part. The lack of AAA 1st party titles leads me to believe that MS is somewhat content with their 3rd party support and trying to satisfy their current user base rather than trying to bring in new users.

Like you mentioned, the One X may not be a must have right away, but with 4K televisions coming down in price, it'll be a console worth owning next year.

There was a lack of AAA but ID provides a lot of great games. With 22 exclusives & 3rd party like that DBZ & Anthem it's more than enough games to enjoy.

I'm bout to finish Metro now after the Overwatch event the new one looks fire.

I aint even mad at it.

You going to cop? I keep hearing that TW3 will get an upgrade for the One X. For a non-PC gamer like me, that has me very intrigued.

yeah im copping day one. I love my 4k tv and it already looks :pimp: w/ the upscaled xbox one s joints.

Did you watch it on mixer in 4k, these judgments are being made without even seeing the consoles at its true capability

I did watch it on mixer in 4K it's a dope console don't get me wrong my tv will love it but 500 is steep when I have an Xbox I guess that's what I meant to say

read my post above pleighboi like I said man for 500 I just expected to be wowed a little more but like you said it's not out yet so who knows

read my post above pleighboi like I said man for 500 I just expected to be wowed a little more but like you said it's not out yet so who knows

Honestly, $500 is a great price for a console with those kinds of specs.

Maybe they could have showed more games showing it capabilities, but maybe we'll get some more demonstrations closer to launch date.

Last edited:
More games showcasing their capabilities would've been nice...I was a day one adopter this gen when the consoles were bricks for the most part...just don't want a repeat

More games showcasing their capabilities would've been nice...I was a day one adopter this gen when the consoles were bricks for the most part...just don't want a repeat

it seems like you expect the xbox one x to be like other new consoles:

xbox -> xbox 360

xbox 360 -> xbox one

xbox one -> xbox one x

its just a purchasing option of the current generation. You have xbox one, xbox one s, and xbox one x.

It does exactly what microsoft has been saying it will do. Bring native 4k to xbox gaming.

Xbox One X is a day-one for me.
  • already have a 4k tv
  • I want 4k bluray playback, since I already had the xbox one s
  • Would much rather play shooters/fighters on console than pc
  • size
  • HDR
  • native 4k 1st party games
  • usability. The xbox 1 x has 8gb of flash memory, which I think is for the OS
  • Maaaaaaybe VR. Fallout 4 VR is the only real VR game I care about right now.
  • Playing console exclusive games in the best quality that will probably never come to pc such as final fantasy 15 or red dead 2.

Back
Top Bottom