• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I read it
Did you watch it on mixer in 4k, these judgments are being made without even seeing the consoles at its true capability

I did watch it on mixer in 4K it's a dope console don't get me wrong my tv will love it but 500 is steep when I have an Xbox I guess that's what I meant to say

It's not necessary to upgrade it's like a car dealership you can buy a 3 series (xbox) 5 series (xbox one s) and an i8 (xbox one x)

I'm not upset with options especially when it's advancing it's not like they just made the console smaller and a new color like we got in the past, this is an legit upgrade scratching the gap of pc/console.

Xbox X is probably gonna be a day 1 or holiday pick up for me. Some of the titles coming to the Xbox are looking great and I'm ready to start playing on Xbox again. May even cop Anthem for it :nerd:

Xbox X is probably gonna be a day 1 or holiday pick up for me. Some of the titles coming to the Xbox are looking great and I'm ready to start playing on Xbox again. May even cop Anthem for it :nerd:

NT xbox gotta hold Anthem down like NT PS4 destiny did

Taken from WSJ. No VR support for One X

There was a surprising omission at Microsoft Corp.’s MSFT -0.77% press conference ahead of a big videogame industry gathering: virtual reality.

Microsoft’s new Xbox One X console won’t support the emerging technology, once considered one of the hottest—and overly hyped—bets in gaming. The decision draws a sharp distinction between the new Xbox and rival PlayStation 4 machines from Sony Corp.

I missed the Sony show but from the articles I'm reading there were no release dates [emoji]128557[/emoji]

After I beat the new UC my PS4 will be a coffee table decoration again.

I missed the Sony show but from the articles I'm reading there were no release dates [emoji]128557[/emoji]

After I beat the new UC my PS4 will be a coffee table decoration again.

Hopefully.
Probably release around the same time as Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 or maybe Scalebound [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Scalebound is cancelled.

MS has a much better track record keeping to dates even TBAs. Cuphead is one of the rare MS pulling an Sony in recent years

I have a code for a free month of Xbox Game Pass that I cannot use because I don't have an Xbox. 
laugh.gif

I will give it to the first person who hits me up.

Back
Top Bottom