Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

I have a code for a free month of Xbox Game Pass that I cannot use because I don't have an Xbox. 
laugh.gif

I will give it to the first person who hits me up.
You got that from T-Mobile Tuesday?
Yeah. I didn't want it to go to waste.

THis E3 so far has been a major let down on all fronts. Like I have to buy Destiny 2 out of necessity so I have something to play this fall. I feel disgusted

PUBG
DBZ fighters
Crackdown 3
Anthem.
Spiderman

Everything else was meh

Just hit "Play Now".
Where, I don't see it.
laugh.gif

THis E3 so far has been a major let down on all fronts. Like I have to buy Destiny 2 out of necessity so I have something to play this fall. I feel disgusted

PUBG
DBZ fighters
Crackdown 3
Anthem.
Spiderman

Everything else was meh
what I said would be at e3 2017 - Scorpio reveal. Specs, price($399), date(Oct-Nov)

- Crackdown 3 gameplay segment Oct 2017)

- Forza 7 sep 2017

- State of decay 2 Nov 2017

- Sea of thieves. Open beta this fall full release spring 2018

- Cuphead, Ashen, Tacoma all this summer

- Far cry 5 or asscreed marketing. fall 17

- Shadow of the tomb raider gameplay

-Halo segment. Halo 3 maps in 5 for anniversary. Full halo 5 on pc. Halo 6 segment and teaser.Fall 18. Beta with crackdown

-Ori Blind forest 2 spring 2018

-ID@xbox segment

- Backwards compat coming to W10

- og Xbox classics being remastered

- 1-2 new IP teased(  Playground next game + something else)

Book it
@blakep267  

Injustice added a Red Hood only Multiverse Event for people to play as him if they haven't bought him yet if any of you guys were interested in him. Really like playing as him but I wish I could take him into practice mode and learn his moves. Might just buy him and then the season pass later

Injustice added a Red Hood only Multiverse Event for people to play as him if they haven't bought him yet if any of you guys were interested in him. Really like playing as him but I wish I could take him into practice mode and learn his moves. Might just buy him and then the season pass later

I'll have to check this out tonight. I liked the Wonder Woman event and getting her movie gear.

I'll have to check this out tonight. I liked the Wonder Woman event and getting her movie gear.
He's pretty cool. A bit slower than I thought he would be. His character ability has a whole lot in it and to really get the most out of him you gotta know how to use it to chain combos since there is a lot he can do with it

Last edited:
Y'all some savages :lol:

I hope there's enough room for this PS fan :nerd:

U know youre good with us and u speak from experience by owning both, some of your colleagues on the PS thread just accept whatever Sony does and say MS stuff sucks off rip. (Whole time making my theories seem true about PS being a loner system, look how hard for its for NT to link for UC4 parties)

All joking yeah come through bro u know we give info without no sas

JY had to text me earlier for info about ps exclusives for 2017 because the thread wanted to be Robert Shapiro about dates [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just don't ask where to get cheap Xbox live

Back
Top Bottom