• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What's everyone playing right now?

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest. I'm also playing a little Injustice 2 and may go back to The Witcher 3 to clean up some side quests in the Blood and Wine expansion.
I'm trying to get deep into witcher 3 like i did dragon age 4, which i put 50h into. So far, tw3's way better.

Why doesn't Halo 5 get any real love? I kind of like the War Zone mode |I

Will it be getting an update for the One X?

Last edited:
:pimp:

I'm ready for another play through on the One X.

How far into TW3 are you?
Maybe 13 hours. I'm trying to do all the quests or most since, I always feel underpowered. In 4k, the textures look so crisp. Just an all-around visual treat in 4k.

Last edited:
Maybe 13 hours. I'm trying to do all the quests or most since, I always feel underpowered. In 4k, the textures look so crisp. Just an all-around visual treat in 4k.

I'm guessing you're still in the White Orchard then :nerd:

That area is fairly easily to knock out, but once you get out of there, everything really opens up.

Have you already played in on PC before?

I'm guessing you're still in the White Orchard then :nerd:

That area is fairly easily to knock out, but once you get out of there, everything really opens up.

Have you already played in on PC before?
i think i'm in velen or the place after white orchard. Last mission I did was were dude does a ritual with a bunch of blood on his face. I'm playing it on pc. I initally played 6 hours of it on ps4, so The game could look 1.5-2 times better if it gets a 4k patch on 1x.

If they opt for improving the framerate to 60 fps, the combat becomes a lot more fun.

Last edited:
i think i'm in velen or the place after white orchard. Last mission I did was were dude does a ritual with a bunch of blood on his face. I'm playing it on pc. I initally played 6 hours of it on ps4, so The game could look 1.5-2 times better if it gets a 4k patch on 1x.

If they opt for improving the framerate to 60 fps, the combat becomes a lot more fun.

Realistically, could they get it to 60 fps on the 1x? Maybe if they ran it at 1080p or 1440p?

Realistically, could they get it to 60 fps on the 1x? Maybe if they ran it at 1080p or 1440p?
1x is supposedly as powerful as a gtx 1070. Which can run tw3 at 60fps at 1080p/1440p fairly easily on high settings.

Question is if cd project will offer both a 4k/30fps mode and a 1440p/60fps mode like some ps4 pro patched games like rise of the tomb raider.

Last edited:
Why doesn't Halo 5 get any real love? I kind of like the War Zone mode |I

Will it be getting an update for the One X?

Tried playing H5 the other day. :smh:

Trash. And don't say its because I suck because I'm trash in Overwatch and I still love that game

Back
Top Bottom