• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Im down for a F13 lobby

Ehhh patch ain't do much I don't use quick match option so I'm not sure how well that improved but I still was getting booted to the damn home screen mid match. Happened twice out of 5 games
yea I want to play pretty serious, especially to level up to 20 to get the Manhattan Jason(favorite Jason movie) but... The crashes need to go

so you just here for games and ****?
twas only a matter of time before a super weeb dark souls clone was created.

Havent left general and sports in years
:lol: i got to old to be trying to get kicks plus i realized how stupid i was having 100s of kicks and never wearing them. No shade to anybody just grew out of it.
Mad shoes sit now, no hassle. Hell I just coped the obsidian 15s for 125
But I understand. I've got shoes from a couple years I haven't even looked at...
But yea I had just realized I see everyone in some kind of shoe thread but you

Bungie came out and said that Destiny 2 is confirmed 4K on the PS4 Pro, but they don't know about the X1 version because it was just announced this week :smh:

Are they just talking like this because of their marketing deal?

Ubisoft also came out and said that AC Origins will be the same on the Pro and X1.
I wouldn't doubt they don't wanna make the Xbox better cuz $ony ponie$ would cry . they been had the dev kits, no reason for that unless they don't want people wit a better frame rate to have an advantage on people wit older consoles; but it'll be 60 at 1080 tho right? Ubi on the other hand can't optimize for **** anyway

DBFZ might be getting a closed beta in August.
Dev for metro said that the footage shown was really the game, was really playing on xb1x on a later level in the game

Last edited:
There's no way Destiny 2 won't be 4K on Xbox One X. Marketing deal or no deal, they're not about to shaft Xbox like that :lol:

I finally recopped FH3, digital this time. I'm ready to check out this Blizzard Mtn. :smokin

Giveaway day today!

How are we doing them? Weekly or bi weekly or monthly? I'll do the next one... it'll be a game of my choice but I'm sure y'all would enjoy it.

iYen iYen

Giveaway day today!

How are we doing them? Weekly or bi weekly or monthly? I'll do the next one... it'll be a game of my choice but I'm sure y'all would enjoy it.

@iYen
We can do them however you'd or anyone else would like. 

Only felt right to pick up where memphis left off.

Giveaway day today!

@iYen
We can do them however you'd or anyone else would like. 

Only felt right to pick up where memphis left off.
every 2 weeks or month is cool. 

I would like to pick up on the 3rd one if possible

Is it possible to just do a random drawing to see who picks next? Either way I'm down.
Like whos gonna give the next giveaway? We can do that as well makes sense
not bad idea and if the person who gets selected declines we just remove them from future give aways ? 

i like it 

or the the person who wins is the one who runs the give away next and we just keep it going ?

Yeah and that way someone who's already done a giveaway can be exempt from being selected again for a specific amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom