Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guys...

This is going to sound shady, but I don't think you shouldn't put "Giveaway" in the title in caps or whatever.

I think it should just be within the thread that way the dudes who've been posting in the thread would be eligible for the prize.

Otherwise you're going to have dudes who's hardly in here coming out the woodworks talking about...

NT: BigJ505

PSN: BigJugaLugsForFood

GT: Can'tHoldGazeSnipe

why you coming at me like that with the vengeance?... like i left you on the corner instead of picking you up from school because i was playing destiny or something.........

Last edited:
Guys...

This is going to sound shady, but I don't think you shouldn't put "Giveaway" in the title in caps or whatever.

I think it should just be within the thread that way the dudes who've been posting in the thread would be eligible for the prize.

Otherwise you're going to have dudes who's hardly in here coming out the woodworks talking about...

NT: BigJ505

PSN: BigJugaLugsForFood

GT: Can'tHoldGazeSnipe

why you coming at me like that with the vengeance?... like i left you on the corner instead of picking you up from school because i was playing destiny or something.........

:lol:

:smh:

What's everyone playing right now?

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest. I'm also playing a little Injustice 2 and may go back to The Witcher 3 to clean up some side quests in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Overwatch and Injustice 2. I keep staring at For Honor and Gears 4 on my table but I can't bring myself to jump back into them

What's everyone playing right now?

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest. I'm also playing a little Injustice 2 and may go back to The Witcher 3 to clean up some side quests in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Overwatch and Injustice 2. I keep staring at For Honor and Gears 4 on my table but I can't bring myself to jump back into them
after ubi said they made the grind so hard to prevent people from unlocking everything so they end up needing to purchase micro transactions? I didn't even bother gettin the regular copy of it. Ubi has become EA from 7 years ago

after ubi said they made the grind so hard to prevent people from unlocking everything so they end up needing to purchase micro transactions? I didn't even bother gettin the regular copy of it. Ubi has become EA from 7 years ago

Yea i was ranked in the top 1% in for honor but the grind is real :smh:

I'm a lurker and make a few posts here and there. Some threads I enjoy the convo more than posting. This is one of them, sorry for coming off as a free loader. I've always been big into gaming, I tend to find games I really like and stick to them rather than play a large variety

Back
Top Bottom