Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I literally have been on Injustice 2 all day. Getting better with Harley Quinn. My wife hates the Xbox right about now. She can see these hands on here too. Lol

I'm gonna sit out of entering the next two or so giveaways until my post count is a little more consistent in here. Don't wanna ruin the chances for the regulars to get blessed.

since this is a "new" thread its only appropriate to ask,,,

anybody know where i can get a 12 month XBL card for the low?

Last edited:
None of these lurking bums been here for da struggle we went through under the “leadership” of MEMPH.

They don’t deserve to flood our giveaway list. >:

Out of curiosity iYen iYen what’s my post count in this thread? :lol:

I'm gonna sit out of entering the next two or so giveaways until my post count is a little more consistent in here. Don't wanna ruin the chances for the regulars to get blessed.
Honestly why I've gone to pm's to give links to people if they need somethin. Too many hit and runs

It's dope dudes even coming forward or mentioning low post count, real NTers. It's not coming off sleazy as on sneaker threads, trust dudes be oding on links if posted then will say copped later with 1-5 posts ever on their name.

I need to try that F13 patch.

I was messing with rare replay the other night too. That game is perfect for a night on an edible

I just read that Forza 7 will require at least 100GBs of HDD space :wow:

Gears 4 is at 120GBs and that's after months of patches :lol:

Bruh. I didn't even think about the space required to run these games in 4K, whether it's native or chrckboard. 1TB may not be enough with the games I already have.

None of these lurking bums been here for da struggle we went through under the “leadership” of MEMPH.

They don’t deserve to flood our giveaway list.
mad.gif

Out of curiosity @iYen what’s my post count in this thread?
laugh.gif

Halo 5's already at like 100gb WITHOUT a 4k patch.
I know they can be had for the low but it sucks that we're getting to a point in which you have to buy an external HDD just to hold 3+ games on your console

Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase (1 p.m., D23 Expo Arena)—Experience never-before-seen gameplay, trailers, special guests, and other unforgettable surprises from across the Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel games portfolios in this must-see showcase. Jimmy Pitaro, chairman, DCPI, will kick off the presentation, which will feature many show-stopping moments including announcements from Marvel, and more information about highly anticipated games, Star Wars Battlefront II[emoji]8482[/emoji] from Electronic Arts, KINGDOM HEARTS III from Disney and Square Enix, and more.

https://d23.com/kingdom-hearts-iii-gravity-falls-and-more-coming-to-d23-expo/

Back
Top Bottom