Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Don't care about the giveaways. Not a regular anyways.

How often does Xbox live have big sales? I know they just had the spring sale. Forza plus hot wheels would be dope. Maybe even Tomb Raider for the right price.

Still haven't beat MGSV though smh

Like your K/D
Buns
laugh.gif

How often does Xbox live have big sales? I know they just had the spring sale. Forza plus hot wheels would be dope. Maybe even Tomb Raider for the right price.

I want to say about every 3 months. The next big sale would be the xbox live black friday sale IIRC.

picked up friday the 13th and this game is pure jokess when u have a lobby filled with mics. anybody trying to mobb and skrt skrt on jason add me

so i was playing F13 last night and i hear these 2 little **** head kids in the lobby talking about cheating. I am well aware of the glitches and knew exactly what he was trying to do. I was hoping i would be Jason so i can go right to them off the rip and guess what ? yup i was Jason

soon as match started i ported myself to the Main House. Opened the door since none were locked and what do you know ? the 2 little **** heads kids tryna glitch to get on the roof LOLOLOL

i hurried my *** up them steps so fast and grabbed that motha****** before he gets on top. All i heard was him crying in the mic LOL i was losing it. His little butt buddie tried running away but i got to him as well.

i was satisfied 

so i was playing F13 last night and i hear these 2 little **** head kids in the lobby talking about cheating. I am well aware of the glitches and knew exactly what he was trying to do. I was hoping i would be Jason so i can go right to them off the rip and guess what ? yup i was Jason

soon as match started i ported myself to the Main House. Opened the door since none were locked and what do you know ? the 2 little **** heads kids tryna glitch to get on the roof LOLOLOL

i hurried my *** up them steps so fast and grabbed that motha****** before he gets on top. All i heard was him crying in the mic LOL i was losing it. His little butt buddie tried running away but i got to him as well.

i was satisfied 
good job man, screw those little kids doing that

Magic, Mike & Bird.

i was satisfied 

That does sound satisfying :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know how iYen searches for post count, but I did it through search this thread then advance options and put in my username and saw it was at 666.

I checked iYen the same way to see if it matched up to what he posted and it was off by like 40 or something like that.
General>xbox gaming thread replies post count>post count list

You're at 673, so you're good.

What's the best price for a 1 or 2 TB external?

Buy at least 2TB, I paid a little over a hundred for a WD 3TB off Craigslist but has to be plugged in if u get the slim joints it's USB powered but will cost more in larger sizes

I want to say about every 3 months. The next big sale would be the xbox live black friday sale IIRC.
The summer sale is in July. Then there is a Black Friday sale and a Christmas sale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom