Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Tony Hawk stopped being good after American Wasteland, Underground 1 and 2 remained my favorite in the series.

THUG 1 or Skate 1 have to be the best skateboard games overall.

I remember playing the hell out of the skate demo.
Even skated to gamestop to get my copy.

Speaking of Skate, EA needs to stop tripping and get to developing a current gen Skate title.

Have you guys seen EA's comments on all their IG post? Hilarious.

Then pay them it's not that hard smh. I'm trying to take Georgia state to the chip lol
That's a lot of college players to pay man. There's probably 100s of colleges on those games all with 50+ players. Some of these guys will never even see playing time and they want to get paid? Nah if I'm EA I'm good on that :lol:

That's a lot of college players to pay man. There's probably 100s of colleges on those games all with 50+ players. Some of these guys will never even see playing time and they want to get paid? Nah if I'm EA I'm good on that :lol:
More money from the game and it's not ea they said they will pay them. It's the schools who said no.

More money from the game and it's not ea they said they will pay them. It's the schools who said no.
Oh ok. I still don't see it happening man. It'd be nice if it did tho. Miami is long overdue for a national title :smokin

Do top 30, call it a day

Hey, I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.

I won a couple Xbox gift cards from a raffle at work, anyway I can use them to purchase an Xbox console? or is the gift card only for games?

Tried out the one X. I want one really bad lol. I just don't know if I want to shell out the dough yet. Anyone see good deals on trade in for the og Xbox one?

Tried out the one X. I want one really bad lol. I just don't know if I want to shell out the dough yet. Anyone see good deals on trade in for the og Xbox one?

Where you try it? And what game you play? I really wanna play it.. is it at MS stores?

I've really been having a blast with Dragon's Dogma and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the Elder Scrolls, Witcher, Dark Souls, or Dragon Age type of games.

Combat, exploration, loot, enemies, bosses, locations, and music are all great. The story is pretty basic, but the combat is so enjoyable that everything else kind of takes a back seat anyway.

And it's only 30 dollars.

I've really been having a blast with Dragon's Dogma and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the Elder Scrolls, Witcher, Dark Souls, or Dragon Age type of games.

Combat, exploration, loot, enemies, bosses, locations, and music are all great. The story is pretty basic, but the combat is so enjoyable that everything else kind of takes a back seat anyway.

And it's only 30 dollars.

Seriously thinking about grabbing it, but I wish it had multiplayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
when yall play fortnite are yall the aggressive type that likes to go out searching or do you loot and let ppl come to you while in the circle building forts

game really is great. the building is what i really love about it

Back
Top Bottom