Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
iYen iYen can you link me to those jlab earbuds that you use?
Jlab j4s with the mic have been discontinued to my knowledge. I found a pair on ebay.
The jlab j6s are of comparable quality, but they don't have that tangle-free wire.
Here's the link to the j6s Amazon product ASIN B005VEZ54Q
J4s and J6s have a pretty good warranty. You can can just ship em back for $2.60~, then they send you back a new one.
Simple and straight forward, they don't even ask for a receipt.

Cuphead need to get more difficult.. almost at world 3... gonna go back and start getting S ranks before I proceed

Jlab j4s with the mic have been discontinued to my knowledge. I found a pair on ebay.
The jlab j6s are of comparable quality, but they don't have that tangle-free wire.
Here's the link to the j6s Amazon product ASIN B005VEZ54Q
J4s and J6s have a pretty good warranty. You can can just ship em back for $2.60~, then they send you back a new one.
Simple and straight forward, they don't even ask for a receipt.
Thanks. My Sony Golds broke after 2 years. My kids jumped on them :smh:

Wonder if Halo and Gears will ever go back to being popular shooters again.

Wonder if Halo and Gears will ever go back to being popular shooters again.

the next gears will be wildly popular... especially since they are figuring out the movement and the guns with this one. Never has a gears game been figured out from the launch day. The competitive aspect of the game is good now, by spring it will be more than solid.

Resting peacefully

Overwatch>

:lol: I been meaning to get on overwatch. IW is dope as hell tho. I brought it up because they keep adding guns and modes. People hate it because it's not like old school cod but it's super fun. I remember thinking Titanfall was better :smh:. Not even close

:lol: I been meaning to get on overwatch. IW is dope as hell tho. I brought it up because they keep adding guns and modes. People hate it because it's not like old school cod but it's super fun. I remember thinking Titanfall was better :smh:. Not even close
I'm playing TF over COD any day now IMO

You tripping bruh :lol:. I tried playing it after running iw for months. Hardly any guns/attachments. Wall running is clunky compared to iw. I never liked playing Titans either but that's just me.

Give iw a chance

You tripping bruh :lol:. I tried playing it after running iw for months. Hardly any guns/attachments. Wall running is clunky compared to iw. I never liked playing Titans either but that's just me.

Give iw a chance
I played IW, no way u can saw its clunky compared to TF, TF wall running been on point since TF 1 lol COD copied and it stunk in AW, its better in IW. IW isn't a bad game now but COD just isn't the same, I loved wilding and getting mad killstreaks, the killstreaks aren't even as fun anymore. Chopper Dogs >

Harrier Chopper Nuke >

I played IW, no way u can saw its clunky compared to TF, TF wall running been on point since TF 1 lol COD copied and it stunk in AW, its better in IW. IW isn't a bad game now but COD just isn't the same, I loved wilding and getting mad killstreaks, the killstreaks aren't even as fun anymore. Chopper Dogs >

Harrier Chopper Nuke >
CoD has yet to top that killstreak combo. It was pure greatness when you managed to pull it off every time.

Back
Top Bottom