Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I just need to focus on completing a game for myself. Started Bioshock again since it was on sale this week.

Seriously thinking about grabbing it, but I wish it had multiplayer.

It's so much fun. I love picking up enemies and just tossing them off of cliffs.

Spent like half an hour last night trying to kill a single cyclops :lol: Climbed up his back and stabbed him in the neck to finish him off :pimp:

when yall play fortnite are yall the aggressive type that likes to go out searching or do you loot and let ppl come to you while in the circle building forts

game really is great. the building is what i really love about it

I really have trouble with the construction mechanics so I just loot and sneak around

when yall play fortnite are yall the aggressive type that likes to go out searching or do you loot and let ppl come to you while in the circle building forts

I'm a builder my traps are godlike

I played the beta once and I jumped out the plane as soon as they showed the prompt.... little did I know the whole world was gonna be on my 6 at the jail cell. Went out swinging but I was in the trenches from the jump ‍♂️

I was thinking of giving the first one another chance but probably not anymore. This is a new low :smh:
If u have nothing else to play I say play it, its fun but it gets easier cuz u are dumb strong, no fight was really challenging but I'm not spending a dime on this one. My friend has a hard copy I will take his when hes done with it.

If u have nothing else to play I say play it, its fun but it gets easier cuz u are dumb strong, no fight was really challenging but I'm not spending a dime on this one. My friend has a hard copy I will take his when hes done with it.

Let me know when you're done with that and I'll buy it off of you.

Still haven't played the first one.

Acquired diamond in everything in gears.. not using my Xbox until PUBG. See y'all on the other side.

Basically after you beat the main story to get the true ending you have to do a challenge mode essentially. In this challenge mode it's basically you and you're orcs withstanding assaults against your fortress. The stronger your orcs are, the better you do and can beat the true end. The only way to get these epic orcs are to grind them throughout the game or get them through loot boxes. You can get loot boxes by playing or buying them. So either you grind or need the boxes.

Basically after you beat the main story to get the true ending you have to do a challenge mode essentially. In this challenge mode it's basically you and you're orcs withstanding assaults against your fortress. The stronger your orcs are, the better you do and can beat the true end. The only way to get these epic orcs are to grind them throughout the game or get them through loot boxes. You can get loot boxes by playing or buying them. So either you grind or need the boxes.
You.... You mean... I'd have to PLAY the damn game?

Ugh, **** that

I played the beta once and I jumped out the plane as soon as they showed the prompt.... little did I know the whole world was gonna be on my 6 at the jail cell. Went out swinging but I was in the trenches from the jump ‍♂️

Game is actually really fun. My strategy since my shot is trash is to go far out from the jump and try to flank everyone. Until I get used to the mechanics ima keep doing that cause I cant hit anyone without a scope farther than a 15-20 yards.

Played maybe 12 rounds so far and I have 4 top ten finishes highest was 2nd but I don't really end up with a lot of kills. Most was 7 but I got lucky in the beginning because they kept running into the house I was in and that shot gun is no joke.

im on fortnite everyday

Itz Me Pizzo 23 send FR

got 4 #1 finishes so far need some more tho

ran right up on these fools

recent #1 finish

me and these randoms built a wild fort

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom