Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Horizon 2>3 to me. Best racing game overall is either Burnout 3 or Paradise.

Favorite GTA is Vice City. Favorite MGS is Snake Eater/Subsistence. Sons of Liberty was great too.

Mass Effect 2 and TLOU are up there as well.

What's the greatest game you ever played in your opinion?

Mines would be phantasy star online. It start my whole obsession with loot based games. Plus the memories on the og xbox :pimp:
pokemon blue

The amount of different Pokémon, training, teams, difficulty finding new things etc

I can play that game for a lifetime and still have fun with it. I didn't even get into the EV/IV stuff until like 10 years after the first game came out

What's the greatest game you ever played in your opinion?

Mines would be phantasy star online. It start my whole obsession with loot based games. Plus the memories on the og xbox :pimp:

Metal Gear Solid changed the way I saw video games period. The moment I played Metal Gear Solid for playstation was the moment I realized I would never grow out of video games.

Somebody reported him for trolling the Xbox thread with Nintendo stuff... that’s what I’m guessing, meth has him on the shortest of leashes

Rainbow 6 vegas when I first started playing online. Had halo 3 also at the time and its the reason I bought the xbox but vegas was it for me.

I doubt it was us in the Xbox thread it's most likely the Sony dudes that reported him last time that got him banned.

Those Sony loyalists are die hard and take things to the extreme if their console is not at the forefront of things... case in point... that's if he got banned.

j/k about the Sony stuff... maybe :lol: not really.

upload_2017-10-27_11-14-19.png

Somebody reported him for trolling the Xbox thread with Nintendo stuff... that’s what I’m guessing, meth has him on the shortest of leashes
bro I don't get how that is even trolling tho, that's his thing Nintendo fanboy, I never knew it was that serious we just make jokes about him gaming under 2001 standards still and move on.

Need Free Nawghty tees.

He took a mean ban b4 being allowed back in, he got banned now for nothing compared to the past

I had a birthday coupon so I picked up Assassins creed from Redbox. Glad I didn't actually buy it. I like the surrounding game and loot stuff, but I now remember that I have absolutely no love for the movement and controls of assassins creed. I'm a big stickler for feel and movement in my games and it really turns me off when I doesn't feel good to me(kinda why I can't play Rainbow six siege)

Aside from the Division, I don't know if I actually like any of Ubis 3rd person games. I feel like I'm constantly fighting with the controls to move my character

Stopped playing AC after Unity, got burned out from the yearly releases.

Crazy to say because AC to Brotherhood were some of my favorite games ever.

Back
Top Bottom