Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I own all 3 major consoles, but after PGW, are y'all worried about the lack of Xbox exclusive games? I think they have a policy regarding not announcing titles that are slated for release years out, but there's not much in 2018 that has my attention.

Im not as long as gets all the major games enhanced I’m good.. I have a day one ,a white OG, red 1s 2tb, 1x..

Last edited:
Said they didn't want to announce games early after the cancellation of Scalebound. Announced a lot of games this year even though they're timed exclusives.

There's reasons for concern but I wouldn't go into panic mode until after E3 2018.

Hmm, to time consuming. Looking for a title I can pick up and play at ease. Basically a title to hold me off until Battlefront 2.

Maybe I'll pick up a Forza title. Anyone own Forza 7? Good, bad, meh?
Forza horizon 3 is perfect for pick—up-and-play. You can just start the game, pick a dope car and drive around dope locales. You even earn some credits for doing that. You could do that for hours without even touching the main campaign.

Said they didn't want to announce games early after the cancellation of Scalebound. Announced a lot of games this year even though they're timed exclusives.

There's reasons for concern but I wouldn't go into panic mode until after E3 2018.
I watched the pgw trailers yesterday. Microsoft has their work cut out for them on the new ip front.

I own all 3 major consoles, but after PGW, are y'all worried about the lack of Xbox exclusive games? I think they have a policy regarding not announcing titles that are slated for release years out, but there's not much in 2018 that has my attention.
Halo 6 def should be announced by e3 next year hopefully

Probably will still have sprinting so we all won't be excited

I watched the pgw trailers yesterday. Microsoft has their work cut out for them on the new ip front.
It's a tricky situation for MS. IPs like Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break were well received but sold horribly. They could revive old IPs as well as create new ones, but would it be worth it in the long run?

What's PGW as well?

Probably will still have sprinting so we all won't be excited
Sprint isn't an issue, at least to me. Halo 5 is pretty easy compared to say Halo 3, but it's pretty fast paced for a Halo game.

Anyone of u multi xbox one owners in NYC? I'm flopping on this kid from CL cuz I'm selling it to my boy so I can alley the sale if u want hit me asap

Wrong thread

Attachments

• 38069682836_0d9d362364_o.jpg
    38069682836_0d9d362364_o.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 10
It's a tricky situation for MS. IPs like Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break were well received but sold horribly. They could revive old IPs as well as create new ones, but would it be worth it in the long run?

What's PGW as well?

Sprint isn't an issue, at least to me. Halo 5 is pretty easy compared to say Halo 3, but it's pretty fast paced for a Halo game.
I'm not sure. I didn't own the OG xbox, so I'm not too interested in the old ips. I prefer them courting AAA studios to make games for them or guiding AA studios like Undead labs to create bigger budget games. It's going to take a while before we see the fruits of their labor, but the fruits of sony's labor is almost here.

a $20 headset is gonna be trash.

take a look at earbuds w/ mic if you want something around that price

Back
Top Bottom