Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
choose to wait on the xbox one x. i wanna see how the first batch goes and more reviews
If u not planning to upgrade to 4K if u haven't already nothing to really wait for, same Xbox just stronger than current models, strongest console presently.

PUBG BOYS ILL SEE A BUNCH OF YOU PLAY FOR TWO DAYS AND THEN NEVER PLAY AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SKILL SAME AS GEARS 4. SEE YALL ON.

I want to see if PUBG actually can run in 4K it struggles on PC. Anyone picking up the X with a 1080p set ? supersampling looks like a great deal.

I'm nice enough to play with the NT gears elite ?

Who is this?

Lol bro we gonna play like two games if you ain’t top 3... then... me my brother and the other kid I run with are all approaching the 99% in diamond on every game mode so we gonna run against the elite gears players... I’ve even played against some of the esports kids, we won but it’s not fair to even talk about it because it wasn’t them with there full teams it was them and other randoms from teams they scrimmage with. Whatever game mode you want...

But in KOTH people hate me.

My bad I’m not diamond in execution because I tried to get my boy to diamond and he kept flopping so it deranked me.. but I’m like 97% so that’s like two games away

I’ll be playing my Xbox one X on my monitor that’s 1080p gonna try it on my 4k tv but I love playing on my monitor.. gonna get a 4k monitor for Christmas

Who is this?

Lol bro we gonna play like two games if you ain’t top 3... then... me my brother and the other kid I run with are all approaching the 99% in diamond on every game mode so we gonna run against the elite gears players... I’ve even played against some of the esports kids, we won but it’s not fair to even talk about it because it wasn’t them with there full teams it was them and other randoms from teams they scrimmage with. Whatever game mode you want...

But in KOTH people hate me.
That's me lol Idk when U play Ive been on all week

Wonder how many system sales, if any, PUBG does for the Xbox brand overall.
I mean currently it's the most popular game in the world this year and you can get an Xbox for $200 this Black Friday. And that's by far the cheapest way to play this game. But Xboxs sell regardless in November and December so this is just extra

If u not planning to upgrade to 4K if u haven't already nothing to really wait for, same Xbox just stronger than current models, strongest console presently.
Youll stull get upgraded visuals and better fps.
People been gaming for years on pc wit a high fps, max settings and at 1080
4k is just a bonus if you can get it honestly

Youll stull get upgraded visuals and better fps.
People been gaming for years on pc wit a high fps, max settings and at 1080
4k is just a bonus if you can get it honestly

All of this...def. worth the upgrade even if you do not have 4k... Im not a PC person so I would never build one, so this is the closest thing I have to that. People have been waiting for an upgrade like this forever in the console world. To say its just a 4k upgrade is an understatement.

I wish they could make 60FPS for every game, I rather have that and 1080p than 4K to be honest.

I hope they make a PUBG themed Xbox One X Bundle.

I wish they could make 60FPS for every game, I rather have that and 1080p than 4K to be honest.

I hope they make a PUBG themed Xbox One X Bundle.
Depends on the game. Open world games are pretty much not gonna be 60fps. Linear games and shooters should have no excuse *cough* Destiny 2

Visually the difference isn't going to be breathtaking to not upgrade your tv/monitor and to pay $500, as I said it's the strongest console now but you're doing yourself a disservice not taking full advantage of all the X's features in my opinion. If you're upgrading only makes sense to do it right to me.

Back
Top Bottom