Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Visually the difference isn't going to be breathtaking to not upgrade your tv/monitor and to pay $500, as I said it's the strongest console now but you're doing yourself a disservice not taking full advantage of all the X's features in my opinion. If you're upgrading only makes sense to do it right to me.
Upgraded visuals, better and more stable fps plus supersampling? Ill be fine till gaming monitors with hdr arent going for stupid prices

Yeah you don’t need to upgrade to 4k right away to own an Xbox one X... mines is gonna be right next to my 4k tv and I’m still gonna play on my monitor. However I’ll know the difference when I switch it it’ll probably be huge but still you can still upgrade your console without going full 4K right away and still see differences in performance

nice to hear the news on PUBG coming to xbox. imma be cautiously optimistic about it tho and hope its a good port.

nice to hear the news on PUBG coming to xbox. imma be cautiously optimistic about it tho and hope its a good port.

I don’t think it will be stable at all. It’s not really the full game, the PC version will officially release when this version comes out on Xbox

I don’t think it will be stable at all. It’s not really the full game, the PC version will officially release when this version comes out on Xbox
yeah its gonna be in the xbox early access program. imma most likely wait for the finished product to launch on xbox before i play it. have you tried the Fortnite Battle Royale? its not as in depth as PUBG as others have said but its fun to play

yeah its gonna be in the xbox early access program. imma most likely wait for the finished product to launch on xbox before i play it. have you tried the Fortnite Battle Royale? its not as in depth as PUBG as others have said but its fun to play

Fortnite is def fun, it’s the fake version of PUBG. It was a little spoiled for me since I was really into PUBG so I knew what the game was and how it played, but if I knew nothing about PUBG I would have thought fortnite was the greatest thing ever

The Witcher 3 would be my guess.

Hmm, to time consuming. Looking for a title I can pick up and play at ease. Basically a title to hold me off until Battlefront 2.

Maybe I'll pick up a Forza title. Anyone own Forza 7? Good, bad, meh?

Gears 4 as suggested above. Forza 7 is cool, but prefer the arcade style of the Horizon series.

Any recommendations for a budget gaming headset? Or any headset that could work for the the XB1?

Looking to spend around $20 or less.

Any recommendations for a budget gaming headset? Or any headset that could work for the the XB1?

Looking to spend around $20 or less.

Same question, but I need a recommendation for a higher end headset. I'm looking to replace my Astro A40s.

Back
Top Bottom