Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
BC3933F2-9A4B-43F2-B97D-97B442AFF396.jpeg

LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYS. :evil:

GLAD TO HAVE ANOTHER XBOX AFTER THE LAST UPDATE THEY PUSHED OUT BRICKED MY CONSOLE.

BC3933F2-9A4B-43F2-B97D-97B442AFF396.jpeg

LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYS. :evil:

GLAD TO HAVE ANOTHER XBOX AFTER THE LAST UPDATE THEY PUSHED OUT BRICKED MY CONSOLE.

Nice congrats. I remember eating Taco Bell every day ordering their $5 box just to try to win this, but never won. I thought it was rigged. But what will you do with the other Xbox? NT Giveaway? lol

Nice congrats. I remember eating Taco Bell every day ordering their $5 box just to try to win this, but never won. I thought it was rigged. But what will you do with the other Xbox? NT Giveaway? lol

ITS BROKE, PLUS IM NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD SO NO GIVEAWAYS FROM ME :lol:

Bought the Scorpio the other day when one of y’all posted the Bestbuy link and it arrives tomorrow. Really don’t expect a difference. But we’ll see!

Bought the Scorpio the other day when one of y’all posted the Bestbuy link and it arrives tomorrow. Really don’t expect a difference. But we’ll see!

If you have a 4K set up, you should definitely see a difference in a good number of games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Mortorsport 7, Gears of War 4, Assassin’s Creed Origins and Middle Earth: Shadow of War.

With the PS4 Pro, the one thing I could say about the difference was that the games looked crisp. I expect at least that much from the 1X.

If you have a 4K set up, you should definitely see a difference in a good number of games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Mortorsport 7, Gears of War 4, Assassin’s Creed Origins and Middle Earth: Shadow of War.

With the PS4 Pro, the one thing I could say about the difference was that the games looked crisp. I expect at least that much from the 1X.

My brother saying without HDR, it’s pointless. This True?

Youll see and feel difference even without a 4k tv. Actually with 1080p supersampling, at 5 feet you wont notice a difference to 4k unless you set it side by side for the most part

not true

anyone have the new assassins creed origins? how is it? it looks like its getting good review but ppl are saying the fighting system is sloppy.

Not true, the HDR is probably the least important of its features. I mean it only makes colors a bit darker as opposed to bright cartoony colors. No big deal.

anyone have the new assassins creed origins? how is it? it looks like its getting good review but ppl are saying the fighting system is sloppy.

Candidate for GOTY. Definitely get it, play it, and forget everything else in this horrible world ever exists for the time being while playing.

Youll see and feel difference even without a 4k tv. Actually with 1080p supersampling, at 5 feet you wont notice a difference to 4k unless you set it side by side for the most part

not true

What's the first part of this mean? I sit about 5 ft away from my 55 Samsung KS8000(I think that's the model lol)

I currently have a standard xbox one so I'm hoping for a nice jump when I pick mine up tomorrow morning at best buy.

Yall expecting sports games to see big improvements?

What's the first part of this mean? I sit about 5 ft away from my 55 Samsung KS8000(I think that's the model lol)

I currently have a standard xbox one so I'm hoping for a nice jump when I pick mine up tomorrow morning at best buy.

If you got it, use it but just sayin for people without a 4k tv it honestly dont matter outside of the loss of hdr. Even if I had a 4k display id still use 1080 with supersampling so I have a more consistent 60fps without really much loss of visual

Live is enhanced u gotta look at the list I'll repost when I get to work

Ks8000 is a great TV i want it but it's still priced high even discontinued

Live is enhanced u gotta look at the list I'll repost when I get to work

Ks8000 is a great TV i want it but it's still priced high even discontinued

Im gonna play em first before i check this list out since im picking up in like 30. Wanna see what I notice without the placebo.

COD WW2 is definitely a winner. I already know I'm gonna play it more than the past three titles combined.

I agree. I wasnt down with the futuristic **** and jumping. Thats why I always liked COD over halo back in the day. I still like battlefield better but its great to have them both now

COD WW2 is definitely a winner. I already know I'm gonna play it more than the past three titles combined.

facts, we were putting in work yesterday with the squad.

War mode was surprisingly very fun

(Paratroopers are wild in this game)

Contemplating on canceling my X and just getting a S. I don't want to spend half a rack just to spend it when the X might not be worth it RIGHT NOW. I know it will be though.

Ya I’m gonna hold off on my upgrade. I’m still rocking with my advance warfare Xbox. I figure by the time I upgrade maybe the One X will definitely be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom