Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
been cancelled mines not worth it right now. will wait till Xbox actually gives me a reason to buy it. like more games and or more support for older titles. unless you got a 4k tv right now wait on it for a while.

when more games come out that support 1080p and 60fps as an option than i'm on board.

right now its 500 box for slight upgrade. if your Xbox is perfectly fine wait.

facts, we were putting in work yesterday with the squad.

War mode was surprisingly very fun

(Paratroopers are wild in this game)

Hell yeah :pimp:. Only lost two or three games all night. Was that the match that we had 3 separate Paratroopers out :lol:?

been cancelled mines not worth it right now. will wait till Xbox actually gives me a reason to buy it. like more games and or more support for older titles. unless you got a 4k tv right now wait on it for a while.

when more games come out that support 1080p and 60fps as an option than i'm on board.

right now its 500 box for slight upgrade. if your Xbox is perfectly fine wait.
If u have a current xbox why would u have to pay $500 tho they had trade in offers

More games portion I can understand, exclusives are lacking but plenty of current games are enhanced with more on the way. The power of an Xbox compared to an X isn't a slight upgrade

If u have a current xbox why would u have to pay $500 tho they had trade in offers

More games portion I can understand, exclusives are lacking but plenty of current games are enhanced with more on the way. The power of an Xbox compared to an X isn't a slight upgrade

If you don’t have 4K tv it’s a slight upgrade. Also I don’t trade In I would be giving my old one to a family member who doesn’t have it like that for them to enjoy.

Waiting on Amazon to deliver................................|l

F0455114-B5E4-46CC-A18D-5C5369D10DDA.jpeg

:pimp:

Will test out my Scorpio with 2k18 first, since it seems like the 4k/ 60fps patch just dropped.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 4.35.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 4.35.37 PM.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
Not sure how they sold, but the local Best Buy seemed to have a good amount of XB1Xs in stock around 9-10 AM. Should have asked but always another time.

Want to get one ASAP of course.

Not sure how they sold, but the local Best Buy seemed to have a good amount of XB1Xs in stock around 9-10 AM. Should have asked but always another time.

Want to get one ASAP of course.
I read somewhere that it's outselling the Xbox One S and PS4 Pro on Amazon. I'm not sure how much that means but it's something :lol:

Too early to tell. Sony can always release a better PS4 Pro/PS5 but would they want 3 consoles that pretty much all do the same thing? Have they fully recovered from the PS3 gen?

Too early to tell. Sony can always release a better PS4 Pro/PS5 but would they want 3 consoles that pretty much all do the same thing? Have they fully recovered from the PS3 gen?
There's really no point in Sony releasing another PS4 Pro. It was never meant to compete with the 1X imo. The 1X is in a different league than that and all these consoles are meant to be for different niches in the consumers. They all do the same thing but the people that want more out of gaming can just pay up for the higher end models

What's the niche exactly?
Niche means casual gamers or console gamers who want a higher performing console that they like to play on. That's why Sony and MS are putting out more powerful versions of their consoles as well as puffin out cheaper slim versions of the same consoles to attract the more casual buyer

From my point of view, everything tells me it boils down to brand and brand perception. Maybe they do the same thing as the basis of it, but the sales are the sales for good reason.

Hopefully the Xbox One X is set to work for the next generation games for the future. They said this would end consoles. And basically if any new consoles release, it's just going to have more CPU, RAM, HD, etc.

Hopefully the Xbox One X is set to work for the next generation games for the future. They said this would end consoles. And basically if any new consoles release, it's just going to have more CPU, RAM, HD, etc.

Honestly at this point in time, that feels like Marketing speak.

Anyone face this problem? My tv is 4K and hdr?

Attachments

• E2CBD32E-02CC-466A-83C2-C82A4F7C2CB7.jpeg
    E2CBD32E-02CC-466A-83C2-C82A4F7C2CB7.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 25
^^^What’s the tv model?
How many hdmi inputs does it have?
It’s possible that only certain hdmi inputs support hdr.
On my tv, only two of the 4 hdmi inputs support hdr. It’s possible, your hdmi cable is connected to an hdr-less hdmi input.

Let me know if that helps! Also it’s connected into a receiver! But the receiver supports it..i believe..

Attachments

• A6C932E9-BD51-487F-886A-CB653BE04340.jpeg
    A6C932E9-BD51-487F-886A-CB653BE04340.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 7
This guy had same problem and this fixed it for him but it didn’t for me. His tv is lower than mine..

Interesting if anyone is going through same problem. I unplugged hdmi from my receiver and plugged xbox straight into TV and it worked... odd.

But this way makes audio come from tv and not my speakers.

Edit! Fixed it! Thank you all for the help! Enjoy your games!

For anyone wondering Issue. Yamaha receivers have a weird issue where you have to change them from factory 4K mode 2 to mode 1:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom