Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Damn I feel like this thread is dead for a console launch day. Yall too busy playing or what

So I preordered at Best Buy. Never got a "ready for pickup email" but I went up there at 10 anyway. Lady is like o sorry we didn't get our full shipment in. It could be 2-3 days or we may get em in today. I'm like wtf

The mall is next door and had just opened as well, so I called the MS store and they luckily had like 4-5 leftover consoles. 3 of them were being bought while I was there. They had their midnight launch and just about sold out. So I lucked out and grabbed one there and cancelled my BB preorder.

So I haven't messed with my TV settings yet (need to find some for gaming on KS8000). The X automatically asked me if I wanted to turn on 4k, which I did. I'm not sure if HDR is on or what. I know my TV has HDR but I gotta check it out. Got most of my games loaded except madden.

Played a couple quick games of COD multiplayer and Fifa....not noticing anything spectacular, but I need way more time with the games. I'll play with my settings and give some real initial impressions tomorrow

Hopefully the Xbox One X is set to work for the next generation games for the future. They said this would end consoles. And basically if any new consoles release, it's just going to have more CPU, RAM, HD, etc.
Its the start of the end of generations, not consoles

I'm happy just to have the new console the one was huge compared its def faster but I won't really enjoy it until I get my 4k tv played gears KI which are enhanced and just some regular Overwatch once I get my TV I'm getting shadow of war my friend loves how that and tomb raider look in 4k

I'm happy just to have the new console the one was huge compared its def faster but I won't really enjoy it until I get my 4k tv played gears KI which are enhanced and just some regular Overwatch once I get my TV I'm getting shadow of war my friend loves how that and tomb raider look in 4k
New red dead gonna be brazy

Cod looked good on my x but I haven’t noticed anything to crazy on madden or 2k I checked them to make sure I didn’t need to update anything but they all looked up to date

Let me know how that Shadow is. I'm looking at it for black friday.

Cod looked good on my x but I haven’t noticed anything to crazy on madden or 2k I checked them to make sure I didn’t need to update anything but they all looked up to date

I feel the exact opposite. Madden and 2K both looked stunning to me, especially Madden. I have Madden on the PS4 Pro and I could immediately tell a difference. The first major upgrade is in the cut scenes; you can see the 60FPS for sure. The player models all look sharp and crisp. The same goes for 2K.

Damn I feel like this thread is dead for a console launch day. Yall too busy playing or what

Yessir. I played for about 7 hours last night after I got home from work and got it set up. It felt like Christmas.

Played a couple quick games of COD multiplayer and Fifa....not noticing anything spectacular, but I need way more time with the games. I'll play with my settings and give some real initial impressions tomorrow

Idk if it's just me again, but I could immediately tell a difference with COD and FIFA. The games look crisp and you can see a ton more detail.

For me, the upgrade is totally worth it. My wife, who games with me as well, could immediately tell a difference in these games as well.

Picked up my Scorpio console yesterday wasn’t sure if I got one but gamestop said I made the first wave lol. I only have destiny 2 and South Park onnit right now couldn’t wait and have COD 2k and madden on the ps4 pro

I played 2k on the X1X yesterday and this morning, after the update, and definitely saw a graphical improvement on my 4k TV.

Everything was super crisp with additional natural looking lighting in players eyes, skin, sweat etc.

I even found my self watching the frantic crowd and the end of a close game.

COD online is dope too.

My 2k and madden were downloading last night but so I didn’t get to do anything but glance this morning I’ll check when I get off to see if I over looked it.

My 2k and madden were downloading last night but so I didn’t get to do anything but glance this morning I’ll check when I get off to see if I over looked it.

2K needed like a 5GB update which didn't start until I tried to play it.

I played 2k on the X1X yesterday and this morning, after the update, and definitely saw a graphical improvement on my 4k TV.

Everything was super crisp with additional natural looking lighting in players eyes, skin, sweat etc.

I even found my self watching the frantic crowd and the end of a close game.

COD online is dope too.

Crisp is the main word that I can use to describe the upgrade. The details also pop more now. Overall, the upgrade provides for a more immersive experience; this goes for all of the games I've played thus far.

Haven't really touched AC since the first one can I jump into the most recent one without issue of not being familiar with the series?

Best Buy Black Friday. Some ok stifff, but target has some better prices
Best Buy Dealsà

PS4 Console $199.99 Sony 1TB

Xbox One S $229.99 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray

Nintendo Switch 32GB $299.99

Xbox One & PS4 Controllers $39.99

Nintendo Switch Accessories $19.99

Sony VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle $299.99

Turtle Beach Wired Gaming Headset: Recon 150 $39.99

Save Up to $50 on Select Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets

Up to 25% off Astro Gaming Headset

Free Darth Maul Funko with purchase of Battlefront 2

Gamesà

$14.99

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Watch Dogs 2

The Last of Us Remastered

Ratchet & Clank

Bloodborne

For Honor

Halo 5

Bioshock: The Collection

Minecraft: PS4 Edition

God of War 3 Remastered

Until Dawn

Titanfall 2

Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Gears of War 4

Nintendo Selects: Animal Crossing: New Leaf- Welcome amiibo

Nintendo Selects: Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon

Little Big Planet 3

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Rise of the Tomb Raider

For Honor

Yooka-Laylee

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Mafia 3

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

Wolfenstein: The Two Pack

Dishonored 2

Doom

Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase

The Walking Dead – The Telltale Series

Micro Machines World Series

Sunset Overdrive

Just Cause 3

Hidden Agenda

Knowledge is Power

That’s You!

Sing Star Celebration

Sniper Elite 4

Inside/Limbo Double Pack

Helldrivers: Super- Earth Ultimate Edition

Tearaway: Unfolded – Crafted Edition

$19.99

Horizon Zero Dawn

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Yakuza Kiwami SteelBook Edition

Lego Ninjago Movie video game

MLB The Show 17

Final Fantasy XV

Knack 2

Disgaea 5 Complete Standard Edition

Everybody’s Golf

R.B.I Baseball 2017

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

Disneyland Adventures

Rush: A Disney Pixa Adenture

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Pokemon Omega Ruby

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition

Mario Kart 7

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Pokemon X

Pokemon Y

Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition

Fallout 4

Outlast Trinity

Redout: Lightspeed Edition

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Injustice 2

Resident Evil 7

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Lego Worlds

Monopoly for Nintendo Switch

Super Lucky’s Tale

Halo Wars 2

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition

RIGS Mechanized Combat League

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood

MXFP 3: The Official Motocross videogame

Cars 3: Driven to Win

$24.99

1-2-Switch

Sonic Forces Bonus Edition

Super Bomberman R

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

GTA V

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

The Evil Within 2

Nier: Automata

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Forza Horizon 3

Tekken 7

$29.99

WWE 2k18

Battlefield 1 Revolution

Just Dance 2018

Overwatch: GOTY

Persona 5

$34.99

Assassins Creed Origins

Need for Speed Payback

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Forza Motorsports 7

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombie Chonicles

Sims 4

$59.99

Super Mario Odysssey – Free Collectible Cappy Coin with purchase

not sure if I could wait 10 + days to cop a 4K panel..............:stoneface:

supersampling does its job on every game I've tried FIFA 18,D2, & even BO:II is sharp.

Back
Top Bottom