Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I ditched my Turtle Beach Elite 800X and went with the Sennheiser Game One. With Dolby Atmos it’s amazing to me.
Funny you mention that. I randomly stumbled upon the Dolby Atmos/Windows Sonic settings a couple of days ago. Did you try Sonic before Atmos by any chance? Currently using Sonic (because it's free :lol:) and the difference is crazy. I'm wondering if Atmos is any better.

Funny you mention that. I randomly stumbled upon the Dolby Atmos/Windows Sonic settings a couple of days ago. Did you try Sonic before Atmos by any chance? Currently using Sonic (because it's free :lol:) and the difference is crazy. I'm wondering if Atmos is any better.

I did try Sonic first. The directional audio of Atmos sounds better to me.

Placed 2nd and 4th in my last two PUBG games. Might be getting the hang of it so far.

Fortnite it blowing up on youtube from what I'm seeing based on views recently.

Dudes is getting like 3M views in lest than a week, but they are aggressive players like Ninja (a old Halo pro :D ) and other dudes that go after any and everyone they see.

Fortnite looks more stable/fun than PUBG.

Ninja is that dude, always watching his streams.

its 100% more stable than Pubg, also EPIC gaming is KILLING it right now and listening to the community

both are fun tho for its own reasoning

Whatever BlueHole did on their end yesterday ****** servers up even more for me, crashing at an all time high last night

Fortnite it blowing up on youtube from what I'm seeing based on views recently.

Dudes is getting like 3M views in lest than a week, but they are aggressive players like Ninja (a old Halo pro :D ) and other dudes that go after any and everyone they see.

Fortnite looks more stable/fun than PUBG.
That dude Ninja is a beast I watch his stream in awe sometimes :lol:.

Fortnite is awesome and imo way better than PUBG in it's current state. I like the realism and some other things in PUBG but the controls/aiming/movement still feel off, and the rubber banding, crashing, other bugs/glitches really take away from the experience. The good thing is that the devs seem pretty active and have been dropping patches/updates regularly.

Yeah Ninja was a beast back in his Halo days too.

I don't know how he pulls off those shots with the sniper in fortnite though.

Dudes is super aggressive with his palystyle and everytime I see him set his sights on a player I feel sorry for them because I know what's coming :lol:

he builds so damn quick its amazing to watch

he literally out smarts every opponent

stick stick and i were having a blast last night with the new game mode in fortnite

Fortnite's awesome - But I've mainly been playing it on PS4

Bought an XBone just for PUBG and Cuphead - but PUBG isn't there yet. I just can't get into it in its current state, especially with Fortnite in such a good place and continually getting better.

I can't stand Ninja. Yall watch him all the time? I just don't like dude. :lol: He's a beast though...

CDNthe3rd is the dude.

Fortnite is good its stable, but you guys are acting like they said PUBG was going to be a stable game from launch.. lol in big writing on the box and everywhere else it says that the game is not done. PUBG won't be finished and stable until at least the spring.. so revisit it then.

Another Dinner last night.. put a silencer on the SCAR and went beast mode on an entire team that killed my team to win the game. Game is lit.

Fortnite is good its stable, but you guys are acting like they said PUBG was going to be a stable game from launch.. lol in big writing on the box and everywhere else it says that the game is not done. PUBG won't be finished and stable until at least the spring.. so revisit it then.

Another Dinner last night.. put a silencer on the SCAR and went beast mode on an entire team that killed my team to win the game. Game is lit.
Honestly thought Xbox was just getting the PC build just ported over.

he builds so damn quick its amazing to watch

he literally out smarts every opponent

stick stick and i were having a blast last night with the new game mode in fortnite

High Explosives mode is :pimp:.

I thought fortnite was a free game lol

But just looked and it's $30... still not bad it looks fun.
The campaign mode is $30 but the PUBG style mode is free.

I knew it was in the Game Preview program before I copped but I assumed that meant it would play as a beta. Imo it plays more like an alpha.

Back
Top Bottom