Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I hear ya on the worthiness of the X. However, I barely play games as it is :lol: I use the console really for streaming (Netflix, HBO, WWE Network, etc), yet I want it still in case a new game comes out and I'm interested in playing. Which is why I'm leaning the S instead because it's way cheaper.

Is the S still an okay buy despite the X being the newer of the line? Or should I try and let a shop open my current 1 and assess the issue?
I got the S last week and it’s pretty good in terms of multimedia
Copped for $188 + tax off Newegg

I got the S last week and it’s pretty good in terms of multimedia
Copped for $188 + tax off Newegg

I bought an S last month and I'm really satisfied with it. Try and see if you can get one used locally. I bought mine off FB Marketplace. It was $150 for the console, Halo 5 and MCC practically brand new in box. I'm very satisfied with my purchase but then again I don't really care about 4K, the games still look amazing to me because the last console I played regularly was an OG Xbox back in 2006. :lol:

I hear ya guys, gonna check FB Market & Newegg out. I'm moving in 2 weeks and bought a new 4K TV so pairing the two might be the move.

I would still say for the X. Sounds like you'll just play games that would best showcase the power of the system. If $500 isn't feasible, just go for the S and call it a day.

I would still say for the X. Sounds like you'll just play games that would best showcase the power of the system. If $500 isn't feasible, just go for the S and call it a day.

I mentioned I barely play games as it is :lol: console mostly used for Netflix, HBO, etc. I could easily not have it, but I want to in case there is a game my friends have that I want to be able to play too.

S looks like the move.

id prolly have to switch games after that bull**** lolol funny tho

stick stick with some clutch building last night and we were able to get ourselves a Win. Dude had no shot on a 2v1 while we had high ground

dont know how anyone cant enjoy fortnite honestly. such a easy game to pick up on and enjoy with a squad
:pimp:

If that deal for the X with PUBG is still going on when I cop, I already have it so someone can have the code.

I get first dibs lol

Is NBA Live 18 free for me to own because I got gold or do I have to pay the $7.50?

Only free to play days, I think this weekend only. But it won't allow you to play further later on and ask you to pay.

Stop being cheap geez lol

It's not being cheap, it's being financially smart and prevent being broke lol

I get first dibs lol

Only free to play days, I think this weekend only. But it won't allow you to play further later on and ask you to pay.

It's not being cheap, it's being financially smart and prevent being broke lol
YR103.gif

Did a backflip on a bike yesterday.

Next goal - Do a backflip on a bike before starting a fight. Shooting for a 15 kill game this week, my highest was about to be 11 but I got into a fight with 3, downed 2 and right as I ran up on the last guy he shot me with a scar h.. smh.

Took a break from PUBG for a while, going try to get back into Siege. Game is totally different from how it was at launch.

Did a backflip on a bike yesterday.

Next goal - Do a backflip on a bike before starting a fight. Shooting for a 15 kill game this week, my highest was about to be 11 but I got into a fight with 3, downed 2 and right as I ran up on the last guy he shot me with a scar h.. smh.

the moment I realized I would never be **** in PUBG was while watching a clip of Shroud hitting a back flip while reading his chat after killing 20 something people at the military base.

yea noone will ever get on Shrouds level. its amazing to watch him play. mind boggling sometimes tbh

m-16 Silenced is deadly. ran right up on dude he aint want none

7 piece win

the moment I realized I would never be **** in PUBG was while watching a clip of Shroud hitting a back flip while reading his chat after killing 20 something people at the military base.

Bro word of advice if you ever wanna be good at PUBG don't watch shroud... the guy is the goat, I can't lie I kill hunt now because of shroud... but what he does is ridiculous...doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom