Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
man if u a shooter you a shooter, its jus pubg was so broken and the mechanics are so different it takes a good 100-200 hrs to be AVERAGE. Gamesense really starts sharpening at about twice that

im jus now gettin to the point where im confident in every gunfight and I have... well wayyyy to much time in this game haha. Many of 6 hr nights, sometimes jus spectating ppl that murked me when I was a noob hah id say prob 15ish days. most ive played any game since like MW2 or Age of Empires. im on pretty much nightly after my kids are in bed unless i gotta travel

I need to put more time in.

I’m decently confident in gunfights when I have a good gun, gamesense is decent / good.

I do, however, like to play a bit more aggressive than most. I don’t like sitting and camping / playing extremely patient.

yup. nailed it

you can kill someone and have it be an awful decision. positional awareness, and strategy are extremely important because the timing is rng. no tellin if ur play center circle warriors, ciircle skirters or circle chasers. information rules

You don’t need to engage ever fight in pubg, how you handle the fight also is all game sense/situational awareness

A common noob situational awareness action is laying down after being shot instead of changing position. All comes with time and practice

Pubg got to be one of the biggest letdowns Ive had in gaming.

Game just runs like trash, cant get myself to play it solo, only fun if playing with a buddy.

Been playing competitive shooters for years and I just find it hard to really get into it because of the poor optimization.

Would be nice if they implemented a 1080p/60fps and a 4k/30fps option for the X.

Havent really given fortnite a shot, cant get pass the graphic style tbh.

Im interested to see if Battlefield or CoD implement the battle royale style. I can see myself getting super into it if we get a smooth rendition of the gametype in “realistic” graphics.

I just really don’t like the shooting or movement in fortnite it’s just really lacking from other top tier third person shooters

Pubg got to be one of the biggest letdowns Ive had in gaming.

Game just runs like trash, cant get myself to play it solo, only fun if playing with a buddy.

Been playing competitive shooters for years and I just find it hard to really get into it because of the poor optimization.

Would be nice if they implemented a 1080p/60fps and a 4k/30fps option for the X.

Havent really given fortnite a shot, cant get pass the graphic style tbh.

Im interested to see if Battlefield or CoD implement the battle royale style. I can see myself getting super into it if we get a smooth rendition of the gametype in “realistic” graphics.
Trust me its not that bad. Its still more playable that MCC

Pubg is playable especially since they have actually updated it consistently since launch but it still leaves something to be desired.

If a friend gets on and wants to play ill play but not something Ill play on my own. Ill admit im a framerate snob, ill take smooth gameplay over graphics.

Its like night and day when you play other shooters after playing pub.

Six Back Compatible titles getting XB1X Enhancements
v1warvj10spx.png

ua5qlikghupq.png

Last edited:
Just got on the pubg wave. Can easily see myself losing hours on this game :smh:. Definitely runs like trash tho and feels like something is missing from the experience

^:smh:

Anybody see the new ww2 update? Anybody even still play ww2 :nerd:? I kinda like it but I kinda don't. I was just starting to use 4x Scopes and lmgs but now it's like the game is too fast paced to even really be sniping like that. Still whooping *** when I rush with airborne tho

Shouldn't we be expecting a MCC update soon? Feel like it was slated for Spring.

Probably won't be picking up them up anytime soon, but some of the BC games have me excited to dive in to their worlds again.

X1X Enhanced titles are always a good addition. Still hoping to pick up a One X soon.

Back
Top Bottom