Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Will you be nice or are you mean like you are in the Supreme thread ?

tenor.gif

I'm not mean at all man :lol:

:smh:

Fortnite is pure enjoyment in this day and age of try hards and rage quitting :lol:.

If your only gripes with the game are "it looks cartoony", "it's Minecraft with guns", or "it's PUBG for kids", I'm convinced you haven't given the game a fair shot at all.

Last edited:
Another expert review from the best western ?

Ill be at the Wynn in Vegas in a cpl weeks and the grand hyatt in Kaui in September. Well reconviene then and discuss my accommodations from ya mamas basement.

Do you want me to teach you how to play pubG?

Ill be at the Wynn in Vegas in a cpl weeks and the grand hyatt in Kaui in September. Well reconviene then and discuss my accommodations from ya mamas basement.

Do you want me to teach you how to play pubG?
You don’t take invites guy. Let’s talk when you can do more than live a fantasy on the thread.

Lol well there you go, if i didnt know who TF it was of course i aint accept your game. Ill add you

My boy was tellin me i should make a highlight montage. So whipped this up of March clips plus the good ol kobe at the end.

Nah I played it bro. Way b4 all this hype. It’s ok I just prefer pubg for Battle royale.

I feel you
I'm almost positive I'd enjoy PUBG more than Fortnite but most of my boys play Fortnite and it's free. If I can get PUBG for <$20 I'll probably give it a shot. I tried PUBG Mobile and it was okay but obviously the phone controls were clunky.

Lol well there you go, if i didnt know who TF it was of course i aint accept your game. Ill add you

My boy was tellin me i should make a highlight montage. So whipped this up of March clips plus the good ol kobe at the end.

I thought you gave up on montages after we caught you noscoping bots in a private COD lobby?

I feel you
I'm almost positive I'd enjoy PUBG more than Fortnite but most of my boys play Fortnite and it's free. If I can get PUBG for <$20 I'll probably give it a shot. I tried PUBG Mobile and it was okay but obviously the phone controls were clunky.
Phone way easier bro I get dinners there with ease. Yeah when the game is stable come over

I thought you gave up on montages after we caught you noscoping bots in a private COD lobby?
I never made a COD montage only clips that were so terrifying you wouldnt play me without ur wanna be pro squad haha you wouldnt even play me straight up

I never made a COD montage only clips that were so terrifying you wouldnt play me without ur wanna be pro squad haha you wouldnt even play me straight up

Damb I thought NT never forgets..

I definitely was ready for whatever once you flaked on the team play with your “killers” who probably all 360 noscope bots all day like you.

Probably the biggest flake in this thread tbh

havent played the game in years and you would get the business... TONIGHT papi.

do we need to wait for you to get an 8k monitor first?

havent played the game in years and you would get the business... TONIGHT papi.

do we need to wait for you to get an 8k monitor first?

Wym?

I have a BenQ 1ms 1080P I been rockin for years now. You mean I wanted to wait til that came in vs playing you on a laggy 50” TV, when you had a 1ms monitor?

You all talk Papi I ain’t even wasting my time lmao

Yo me you and Dru need to run man foreal
Think I ran with NT bros when it first dropped we need to set it up again soon. I might be free Sunday. Saturday the weather might finally break over here I been dying to do some miles on my bicycle

Pizzo Jew spizike and I ? I’ll stream it

Only if pizzo starts playing again to warm up don’t want him to get washed cuz he’s rusty

Back
Top Bottom