Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
For y'all talking about TV's should check the TCL-55P. I bought one for my kid after reading great reviews and for the sub-500 price tag its great. 4K, HDR, 15ms response(one of the lowest ive seen), 60hz (I haven't noticed to much blurring when moving against black back grounds or other wise). Overall this is a above average (for the price)Was considering getting one for myself for gaming. Prices are dropping drastically for OLED's and i would invest in a 55" (maybe 65) but i hear they are terribel for gaming because anything static (tv chanel water marks) burns in on the screen. IDK if its temporary or not but if im making that kind of investment i cant have this happen. Any one have a OLED that can give me some long term experience advice?

I got a tcl it’s not bad for gaming spent under 500 I wanted a Samsung but this year reviews weren’t as good for gaming for the price. Use Rtings

Im not a brand loyality guy per say but naw b, TCL? Cant do it. All my screens are samsung, sony, and BenQ and theyve all been great. Oh an a vizio 4k i got for wifey to watch her shows in our room.

For y'all talking about TV's should check the TCL-55P. I bought one for my kid after reading great reviews and for the sub-500 price tag its great. 4K, HDR, 15ms response(one of the lowest ive seen), 60hz (I haven't noticed to much blurring when moving against black back grounds or other wise). Overall this is a above average (for the price)Was considering getting one for myself for gaming. Prices are dropping drastically for OLED's and i would invest in a 55" (maybe 65) but i hear they are terribel for gaming because anything static (tv chanel water marks) burns in on the screen. IDK if its temporary or not but if im making that kind of investment i cant have this happen. Any one have a OLED that can give me some long term experience advice?

I have a 65E6P and I have no image retention issues. I use it for gaming and as a PC monitor. Just make sure you break it in first... you're m ok to likely to gets like that that when a set is brand new. There is also a feature you can turn on the set to help reduce it

Tcl 605 is the best one they have currently but they are supposed to release a better one this spring

Im not a brand loyality guy per say but naw b, TCL? Cant do it. All my screens are samsung, sony, and BenQ and theyve all been great. Oh an a vizio 4k i got for wifey to watch her shows in our room.
Tcl 4k tvs have some of the highest scores for hdr gaming, bud

97D45348-2F50-45F3-B8FE-1BE0A99ECF31.jpeg

B73B2BFF-9441-48AF-93E9-BE7D6F560491.png

Anyone know if you can do USB tethering to an Xbox One?

For LAN play? If its featured in the game i think you can just use an ethernet cable to tether the two. If you talking about tethering for internet from your phone to the xbox, IDK. My cousin did the phone thing for his laptop once but it wasnt great. I cant imagine it would be any good for gaming.

I have a 65E6P and I have no image retention issues. I use it for gaming and as a PC monitor. Just make sure you break it in first... you're m ok to likely to gets like that that when a set is brand new. There is also a feature you can turn on the set to help reduce it

Werd! Thats good to know. That makes sense because for some reason image retention isn't comonly discussed with the OLED Tv's but if you look its out there. I think ill pull the trigger on a sale for a 65/75 B7A around 2K. I hear the innards and visual fidelity for all the oled's are the same but one article said the HDR is a bit better on the higher end models. I appreciate the feedback.

Im not either i go with the best performance with other factors like price to come to a decission. I slept on it too even after the great reviews but it was for my 4 yo, so i was like he wont care. I dont have a tv with HDR either so it was my opportunity to check out the hype. The resolution isnt better than my visio even though they are both 4K but the HDR on the TCL makes it look better as far as color realism. you wont realize how off skin tone is until you go back and forth between the two.

Taking a break from sea of thieves and Started playing the walking dead new frontier love those telltale games

Spent hours on this game and finally got a treasure chest and some animal coop's for catching animals(?) on my way back i hit a huge storm and lost my way back but when i got my bearing somebody was on me and i ran/ battled with them for like 20 minutes before they killed and robbed me a couple ways out from where i was going to cash in my loot. I was heated! Went back to Witcher 3 where im the victimizer.

Last edited:
For LAN play? If its featured in the game i think you can just use an ethernet cable to tether the two. If you talking about tethering for internet from your phone to the xbox, IDK. My cousin did the phone thing for his laptop once but it wasnt great. I cant imagine it would be any good for gaming.
Meant the phone internet to the Xbox. It works well on my laptop, but the speeds is inconsistent.
Ive done it it works good enough.
How so, my Xbox isn't picking up the connection. Mobile hotspot is taking forever.

Meant the phone internet to the Xbox. It works well on my laptop, but the speeds is inconsistent.

How so, my Xbox isn't picking up the connection. Mobile hotspot is taking forever.
Its been a while ago might have changed it. All i did was connect it via usb then found the name on the name and password on the phone. Typed in the xbox and bam lol

Spent hours on this game and finally got a treasure chest and some animal coop's for catching animals(?) on my way back i hit a huge storm and lost my way back but when i got my bearing somebody was on me and i ran/ battled with them for like 20 minutes before they killed and robbed me a couple ways out from where i was going to cash in my loot. I was heated! Went back to Witcher 3 where im the victimizer.

Stressful for sure when you see a other boat I hate getting robbed, hit the drift Uturn on them boys and let the cannons blast, I normally play solo so I’m shooting at anything I see but I’ve come across some nice players who don’t try to attack me and just want to do their own thing....haven’t bumped into the kraken or done the raid yet tho.

TCL seems to be the best value TV. Their new P (i think), which is their high end model and only comes in 55” currently is set to drop in May in a 65” as well. Id consider one but Im moving this weekend and need a TV now.

I want an OLED but I dont want to pay more than like $1700. Probably gonna grab this Vizio P series for $1100 and call it a day

TCL seems to be the best value TV. Their new P (i think), which is their high end model and only comes in 55” currently is set to drop in May in a 65” as well. Id consider one but Im moving this weekend and need a TV now.

I want an OLED but I dont want to pay more than like $1700. Probably gonna grab this Vizio P series for $1100 and call it a day

Yeah P series is legit

Back
Top Bottom