Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Watched that review above, scaring me because I didn’t have many die, some left but it appears in this SOD losing players have a bigger effect now. Can’t wait. Wish he said, maybe I missed it, how many hours you get out of the game. I’m also curious can you do the whole game multi or just help on missions, like will it progress the story.

Man that late dropped killed me as well. I went for the damn red swim trunks ina small. ****s were gone in 6 seconds lol manually i had no chance
And bots are suppose to be stopped that many people couldn’t clear stock in 5-6 seconds manual b it’s wack

Xbox one s and x come with a $50 gc tomorrow during “pro day”

Picked up sod2, and put 5 on cod just to try the beta, also came with a shoe bag

Babyjs out here fronting he posted a rolls in the cars thread.

Is SOD good? I got the first one just couldn’t get with it.

Babyjs out here fronting he posted a rolls in the cars thread.

Is SOD good? I got the first one just couldn’t get with it.
I was sold because I loved the first one but the review video highlighted improvements I’m gonna be on today I’ll stream it

I was sold because I loved the first one but the review video highlighted improvements I’m gonna be on today I’ll stream it

Lemme know.. if not I’ll just keep to PUBG.. u gotta get on with me.. I’m up to like 20 kill games now, caught like 4 dinners in a row last night... it’s too easy now with the performance updates

Lemme know.. if not I’ll just keep to PUBG.. u gotta get on with me.. I’m up to like 20 kill games now, caught like 4 dinners in a row last night... it’s too easy now with the performance updates
Wild how we never played together still and talk weekly

state of decay 2 is getting bashed in its reviews...played for 2 hours i dont see whats so bad although its only 2 hours..you think its just reviewers now getting paid to bash anything xbox related now?

It seems valid. Well I haven’t seen it ‘bashed’ but the average scores seem to be right.

I personally am not worried.

It has the service game model and will go from a 7.5-8 to 9.5-10 in about 8 months.

That is another thing that is cool about being an adult, I just like to play when I have the time etc. and ain’t gonna burn through a game’s content in a week :lol:

By the time I get around to needing more variety the game will have been out for a year and there will be PLENTY more

Don’t worry about it bruh enjoy the game :pimp:

And when I get a One X letter in their year I will holla at you

Yeah your right, I meant YouTube reviews lol I wanted to know if I should play the first one first and I ran into a few don’t buy or play this buggy mess lol but Trust I’m still gonna put hours in it and enjoy, I played 7 days to die for over 200 hours and it’s really buggy I even lost my world more than once and I just started a other. I love survival games.

For sure hmu im getting that street fighter 30th next week lol.

Also received my tcl 6 series and I couldn’t be happier! First time gaming or really watching anything in 4K and it’s really bright and crisp.

Not excited to see Battlefield V so soon, but would probably purchased it still Day 1.

Battle Royale in Black Ops 4 could work well, also has me worried for PUBG's future and whether or not it's just a tech demo. At the same time, if it features Fortnite crafting, I'm not interested.

Been playing a bit of Mafia III the past few weeks. Reminds me a bit like The Godfather game back on the original Xbox. Not the best game visually, but pretty much standard fare open world gaming. New Bordeaux/New Orleans is pretty cool and the cinematic storytelling shine the most.

Not excited to see Battlefield V so soon, but would probably purchased it still Day 1.

Battle Royale in Black Ops 4 could work well, also has me worried for PUBG's future and whether or not it's just a tech demo. At the same time, if it features Fortnite crafting, I'm not interested.

Been playing a bit of Mafia III the past few weeks. Reminds me a bit like The Godfather game back on the original Xbox. Not the best game visually, but pretty much standard fare open world gaming. New Bordeaux/New Orleans is pretty cool and the cinematic storytelling shine the most.
It's pretty much godfather 3 but I like that

Back
Top Bottom