Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just wish they were two eared, not one. Paying $500 and third party headsets won't work til next year, at least give us a decent headset because I don't play thru a sound system.

Last edited:
So any thoughts on Marvel, I wanted a game I can enjoy with the wife...her favorite game ever is super Mario world....so I had to keep it simple...lmao....how does the trade in at bestbuy work?...I have a bunch of ps3 games to trade in

Walked into my local GS just for *** and giggles, asked dude if he had anyone returned any xbones or not picked up their preorders expecting him to laugh in my face....turns out dudes didn't pick up their preorders, walked out with an xbone day 1 edition, extra controller, Marvel Lego, DR3 and Xbox live for 770$!!!!!
isn't it too soon for them to be giving out people pre-orders that haven't been picked up?

isn't it too soon for them to be giving out people pre-orders that haven't been picked up?

Idk bro, not sure how GS works, apparently they actually called preorder holders and they canceled their preorders so the systems were up for grabs, all they had was day1 editions, no regular xbones which leads me to believe he wasn't lying.

Went to cop this today and they were out of the regular and I hesitated getting the special edition one. Is that one worth it?

Limited edition comes with a bunch of extra cars and some other stuff so I would say so. I just got the day one edition which isnt much different from the regular version.

just a heads up guys turtlebeach is having a flash sale on the turtle beach ear force x31 normally 99.95 on sale for 39.95 and the code 10TBTALK works thats another 10% so a total of 70% off and it says its xbox one compatible

Give it to us straight!!!!

For the people who have both systems.... Guid us in the right direction.......

Wait a few months and see if the novelty of saying "Xbox...such and such" wears off.

Then buy a PS4 anyway.

Honestly if you can afford to do both that's your best bet. My brother wants me to sell the ps4 cause he said it's just gonna collect dust but I know there's gonna be games for ps4 that imma want...

just a heads up guys turtlebeach is having a flash sale on the turtle beach ear force x31 normally 99.95 on sale for 39.95 and the code 10TBTALK works thats another 10% so a total of 70% off and it says its xbox one compatible

I think it'll only be compatible once the adapter comes out.

How fast is fast ?
before black friday. i just called Best Buy, Target, GameStop and Wal Mart and they all told me the same thing.

Target said they would be getting a few tomorrow if i wanted to come when they open

i definitely recommend none of you guys cave in and pay over retail for one
I hope your right about BB. I went thru hell to trade my last 360 today, I wanna cop my X1 asap so I never have to step foot in that store again.

Nah bro, I'll still be on GTA

Thanks for the warm welcoming bros
pimp.gif

Can anyone tell me how to check the battery life on the controller while playing? I can't seem to find it, lol.

Heads up on voice commands to those who just bought or are planning to buy,

There's a learning curve to them. Can't just get on and start blabbering commands expecting it to work perfectly.

Once you get use to the pace and what to say, it works flawless. First time i used it i couldn't even snap Tv, now i can navigate through nearly everything without touching the controller.

Here is a chart of the commands:

View media item 666423

^Not possible as of now.Should be able to in an upcoming system update.

Back
Top Bottom