Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I was able to purchase mines earlier this afternoon at the bestbuy on West 23rd in Manhattan so if anybody from the NYC area is looking for one they have quite a bunch in stock over there. So far I'm loving the system but it took me almost 30min just to install 2k14 :x

Last edited:
@Mrblue718  can you let me know if you're able to get online with 2k.  I haven't been able to at all.  I don't see the NBA Today menu

some others have been having the same problem

@Mrblue718  can you let me know if you're able to get online with 2k.  I haven't been able to at all.  I don't see the NBA Today menu

some others have been having the same problem
Checked because you asked, nba today isn't working for me either.

It was working perfectly earlier today.

^ thanks.  I don't even have the option on mine, i'm guessing I didn't get it because the 2k severs seem to have been down since I got it

wait what? you guys are saying Turtle Beaches wont work with the Xbox One? i just bought some DX12s with the surround sound proccessor. they just plug in with the optical cable and usb plug, that wont work on xbox one?

wait what? you guys are saying Turtle Beaches wont work with the Xbox One? i just bought some DX12s with the surround sound proccessor. they just plug in with the optical cable and usb plug, that wont work on xbox one?

Google TurtleBeach compatibility chart for the xbox one andr read the chart. My mic works fine I just have to talk through Kinect thus no one hearing you. I'm just gonna wait till the adapter in early 2014.

Don't buy a headset right now, even though the ones that are out now are compatible audio wise it would better to wait for the next batch of gaming headsets that release in February. Those will be compatible with chat also.

Also, I hope the update that'll bring 5.1 audio to optical out comes soon because stereo out is definitely inferior in comparison.

Last edited:
Yesterday somebody sent me a picture while i was at work of best buy west hollywood having a massive amounts of Day One's behind the counter. 

Didnt believe it. called. the lady laughed and said "yea we have plenty, too much".

Walked right in and picked one up later that night. day one xbox and day one forza. Basically they got 1000 day ones left over from the Xbox one launch event here in LA. lmaooooooo. I spend 400 bucks in best buy gift cards. love this thing. i was gonna wait till next year, until about two days ago. 

Oh and BTW. My xbox has literally been on 24hrs. barely warm. Ran my tv through it and been playing forza for 8 hours total. Very impressed. 

add me. GT: Pkasso10. made the switch over from PS3. 

Right now im controlling my tv and xbox one guide with the smartglass app on my iphone....

ADLFALJDAFLJDSAFLJDALFJDALFJ!!!!!  

Don't buy a headset right now, even though the ones that are out now are compatible audio wise it would better to wait for the next batch of gaming headsets that release in February. Those will be compatible with chat also.

but it sounds like all its going to take to make mine compatible with chat is a new wire to plug into the controller?

Madden is ok. If you're a hardcore Madden gamer you'll probably like it but the upgrade isn't that significant. It plays a little better than the last gen version but it lacks polish.

So from lurking this thread the last couple of days I can clearly see I'll be making that switch from PS3 to XBO and much sooner than I thought but I have a couple questions and was hoping you guys could help me out. Im a college student and my dorm room is really small so I was wondering if the Kinect would have trouble reading me since I would be so close to it when playing. And also my university provides directv but we dont have a cable box just a coaxial cable that I currently plug directly into my tv. When I get the Xbox I would want to be able to hook my directv to it and was wondering if yall had any suggestions as to how I could do it because I don't see a coaxial port on the back just hdmi inputs.

The Kinect lens is pretty wide so you should be fine. I was sitting about 4-5 ft. from my tv and the sensor recognizes me just fine.

I'm not sure on the other question but I know there's only a HDMI out to connect to a cable box.

Damn my tv is 720p #poor

We'll my room tv where is set up for the time being, installing DR3 now, does it means the graphics will suck?

Damn my tv is 720p #poor

We'll my room tv where is set up for the time being, installing DR3 now, does it means the graphics will suck?

It's not going to be that big of a difference. Not enough that I would be concerned.

Back
Top Bottom