Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Have a PS4 but might look into getting an Xbox One for my birthday in April... but if I can find one before then I might cave in :lol:

I got Battlefield. It was that, 2K, or Forza. I was staring a the Xbox Live store for like 15 minutes man :lol:

My gamer tag is ksteezyNT bros

Always rep the clique :pimp:

I made an avatar, that dude is fly as helllll....I seriously loooooove this thing, just gotta learn the flow of things, can I run my cable box while my xbox is turned off?...

My gamer tag is ksteezyNT bros

Always rep the clique
pimp.gif

I made an avatar, that dude is fly as helllll....I seriously loooooove this thing, just gotta learn the flow of things, can I run my cable box while my xbox is turned off?...
nah

you have to use 2 different cables

for example my cable box has hdmi and compenent

so i'm using component to the tv so I can watch regularly without the xbox

and hdmi from the cable to the xbox, then another hdmi from the xbox to the tv

so i can watch when the xbox is on

Last edited:
Dang got a decision to make...just got the ps4 but my brother in Germany really wants one for Xmas...might send him mine and grab an Xbox for myself until I can get another ps4 in a few weeks.

The Xbox plays blu rays now right :nerd:

add me yall nyc d nic3 718.. i have both but my #porbe friends force me 2 still play my 360... I NEED MORE FRANZ WITH XBONE :smh: :x :rolleyes

Otherwise I would just have to keep switching between hdmi connections?....can the xbox handle the tv running for hours?...

I was running the xbox the majority of the day watching football and it worked just fine. It looked just the same as if I were watching through my cable box.

Dang got a decision to make...just got the ps4 but my brother in Germany really wants one for Xmas...might send him mine and grab an Xbox for myself until I can get another ps4 in a few weeks.

The Xbox plays blu rays now right :nerd:

Yes it plays blu-ray

wait what? you guys are saying Turtle Beaches wont work with the Xbox One? i just bought some DX12s with the surround sound proccessor. they just plug in with the optical cable and usb plug, that wont work on xbox one?

Don't buy a headset right now, even though the ones that are out now are compatible audio wise it would better to wait for the next batch of gaming headsets that release in February. Those will be compatible with chat also.

but it sounds like all its going to take to make mine compatible with chat is a new wire to plug into the controller?

Audio should work since you're just running a USB to the console, but the mic won't because you run that into the controller and the new controller uses a new port.

Microsoft won't be coming out with an adapter until early next year.

and ..

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2013/11/22/turtle-beach-announces-xbox-one-headset-upgrade-program

Last edited:
Apparently we don't talk about games in here enough and only about the features of the Xbox One. But I mean, isn't that what people are asking about?

Forza 5 is probably the best exclusive game on either console. Killzone is ok but could have been better. Ryse is sorry and Knack is nothing groundbreaking, just solid. The graphics help make this game shine and anyone who feels that the Xbox One is lacking compared to the PS4 in this department should play Forza 5 to see the beauty of all the vehicles. The controls are responsive and the assist features allow novice players to jump into the game quickly. The leveling system is simple yet intuitive enough to keep you coming back for more to earn more credits to buy more cars. Overall, it's a great launch title and provides hours of fun.

2K on the Xbox One is just as good as it is on the PS4. The visuals are fantastic and what helps separate this game from any other sports game and I don't see any difference compared to the PS4 version. The controls take a little time getting used to but after a few games you'll feel right at home. If you need to learn how to Euro Step just jump into practice mode and you'll be good. The game plays smoothly and 2K does a great job at nailing down signature shots and how players move in real life. The crowd is great and responds to the action on the court correctly and the arena sounds seem to be accurate for all teams. MyGM has replaced Association Mode and this is somewhat disappointing as I used to always run a 29 game association instead of having 82 games and simulating like half of them. It's still a great mode and you can still at least play a 14 or 29 game Season Mode. 2K14 on the Xbox One is a must own game if you're a basketball fan or want to experience what the next gen consoles are all about visually.

Ryse. You know it's repetitive, looks great, but not worth $60 or your time. Pass on this one.

Apparently we don't talk about games in here enough and only about the features of the Xbox One. But I mean, isn't that what people are asking about?

I couldnt help myself from smiling when they were throwing salt at this thread. Some guys spend more time hoping their fellow man isnt having fun rather than just enjoying what they got.

Forza 5 is probably the best exclusive game on either console. Killzone is ok but could have been better. Ryse is sorry and Knack is nothing groundbreaking, just solid. The graphics help make this game shine and anyone who feels that the Xbox One is lacking compared to the PS4 in this department should play Forza 5 to see the beauty of all the vehicles. The controls are responsive and the assist features allow novice players to jump into the game quickly. The leveling system is simple yet intuitive enough to keep you coming back for more to earn more credits to buy more cars. Overall, it's a great launch title and provides hours of fun.

2K on the Xbox One is just as good as it is on the PS4. The visuals are fantastic and what helps separate this game from any other sports game and I don't see any difference compared to the PS4 version. The controls take a little time getting used to but after a few games you'll feel right at home. If you need to learn how to Euro Step just jump into practice mode and you'll be good. The game plays smoothly and 2K does a great job at nailing down signature shots and how players move in real life. The crowd is great and responds to the action on the court correctly and the arena sounds seem to be accurate for all teams. MyGM has replaced Association Mode and this is somewhat disappointing as I used to always run a 29 game association instead of having 82 games and simulating like half of them. It's still a great mode and you can still at least play a 14 or 29 game Season Mode. 2K14 on the Xbox One is a must own game if you're a basketball fan or want to experience what the next gen consoles are all about visually.

Ryse. You know it's repetitive, looks great, but not worth $60 or your time. Pass on this one.

As far as games, not much to talk about since it's only the launch title stuff.

Forza looks fantastic though. Will definitely pick that up even though I'm not a HUGE fan of sim racers. Hopefully they make a Forza Horizon for the One.

Anyone that plays Battlefield 4, send me a friend request. GT: X Doc Holiday.

Down to play whatever game mode.

Last edited:
2K14 on the Xbox One is a must own game if you're a basketball fan or want to experience what the next gen consoles are all about visually.

This

Nothing I've seen so far made me feel like I was playing a next gen console more than 2K.

Seems like more ppl copping that Nba2k. We need to get a league started up fam. Once I sign on Xbox I'm going to be sending out FR to the NT fam

Back
Top Bottom