Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
For my FPS heads, are the rumble triggers significantly noticeable during gameplay? I've always preferred shooters on the Xbox and it seems this feature would solidify that notion going forward.

For my FPS heads, are the rumble triggers significantly noticeable during gameplay? I've always preferred shooters on the Xbox and it seems this feature would solidify that notion going forward.
A gimmick in my opinion, I usually turn the rumble off when playing a FPS anyway.

OP.. can we get a list of gamer tags on the first page?

I'll add everyone after that.

GT: roger e3

That Tom Clancy game the division looks awesome. As do many of the other games. With all of the good PS exclusives coming to xbox one like kingdom hearts and MGS, I don't see how you can choose a PS4 over the xbox.

Does this automatically add as friend?

I just added  Clutch up there and it didn't even let me leave a message or anything just added him to my friends list 

What's you GT Stay Lurkin?

Need more xbone friends yo add me fellas joeebrap

I bought most the games I already own for the PS4 
indifferent.gif

This might be a battle til the death.. and only one can stay 
mean.gif
 I'm mainly a multiplat guy I think PS4 might have the advantage on multiplats this time around but I'm not even sure.. most of the games right now look the same

Last edited:
When do you estimate a price drop/slim model to release. I know this just came out but I'm planing to cop that instead.

I bought most the games I already own for the PS4 :stoneface:

This might be a battle til the death.. and only one can stay :smh:  I'm mainly a multiplat guy I think PS4 might have the advantage on multiplats this time around but I'm not even sure.. most of the games right now look the same

Just added you

Forget about playing KI with the regular controller. D pad is cheeks. Been playing fighting games for ever..... Can't do a fire ball lol

I bought most the games I already own for the PS4 :stoneface:

This might be a battle til the death.. and only one can stay :smh:  I'm mainly a multiplat guy I think PS4 might have the advantage on multiplats this time around but I'm not even sure.. most of the games right now look the same
Ohleo Evolved :lol:

And how do I use the connect as my headset!?

That UFC looks interesting, but I've never played the EA version.. Hopefully it's up to par. I'm just waiting for a new Fight Night on next gen systems. Kingdom Hearts 3 & Titanfall will definitely be on my radar as well.

Last edited:
just picked up an xbox one at gamestop thanks to people not picking there pre orders up.was going to sell but seriously considering keeping it.i just wanna hook it up and see what it can do,but i kind dont wanna take it out the box.tough decisions man.need help,btw does your xbox record live tv? if not would of been a crazy sick addition.

How do I add my fantasy team espn or any other league.. I don't have a team on NFL.com

Back
Top Bottom