Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Had a couple nice clips recorded in H2C earlier but it cut off the most recent 10 seconds which is what I was trying to record in the first place :\.

If I do EA access do i still have to get battlefield premium or is that included also?
It's not included. Which is why if your really into bf, paying the $25 for premium makes more sense than es access. You don't have to buy the dlc as well

If I do EA access do i still have to get battlefield premium or is that included also?
It's not included. Which is why if your really into bf, paying the $25 for premium makes more sense than es access. You don't have to buy the dlc as well
Battlefield Premium IS the dlc. You still need to have the core game in addition to buying premium. The "premium edition" that includes the game and season pass is still regular price on xbl.

Battlefield 4[emoji]8482[/emoji] Premium
Game Rating: Mature
Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language
Size:8.18 MB
Release Date: 11/22/2013
Game Description:Own more, be more with a Battlefield 4 Premium membership. Premium expands the Battlefield by delivering all five expansions, 12 additional Battlepacks, and tons of weekly content. That’s great value for the content alone, plus the additional benefits of being a member.

Ok so from what I'm understanding I'll need to get premium to play the DLC which I don't mind because i was a fan of BF3 and most of my buddies play BF4 now. Though I do play Madden so do I get to play this years madden or do I have to wait?

Damn [@=/u/37706/iyen]@iyen[/@] you're making me think to pick up the game, where the deals at for it?
I haven't seen any deals for fc4. If you still have a last gen console, I highly recommend picking up far cry 3.
Wing suiting:smokin

fc3 has wing suiting as well, but you get the wingsuit later in the game.

Damn man this game does look sweet. Those graphics are pretty damn great. I legit might pick this up.

Nah it's last years madden. This year is on sale for $32

And he's right. Premium is just the dlc so you would need the game as well. Premium edition is the one that contains the base game as well. It's confusing and dumb

Damn man this game does look sweet. Those graphics are pretty damn great. I legit might pick this up.
Here's a wing suit jump from start-to-finish.

Here's how massive the map is and how much stuff you can do.

Has anyone watched this Atari documentary yet? It's really good.

The standard they're setting for their original programming is fantastic.

XboxOneBlackFridayvsPS4.jpg
XHyElxwh.jpg

Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg

@sergeantnorider we have huge plans for next year. Team is working hard to keep bringing more exclusives and great games lineup.

WruSgcd.gif
1712-b0efb204675456f9b5e755e8d60d1f69.jpg

http://www.wareable.com/microsoft/microsoft-xbox-one-wearable-tipped-for-launch-529

Microsoft Xbox One wearable tipped for launch next year

Microsoft's next wearable is touted as a fitness tracker that syncs with your console

Speaking to PCR Joe Officer, head of attach at Exertis - an Xbox One supplier - said: "The wearable market is always growing and we can expect to see Microsoft rolling out a spate of devices next year in this space.

"These will be linked to the Xbox One which has loads of health and fitness apps already in it - add that to real time heart rate monitors, health bands, scales and video sensors and users will have day in, day out, real time monitoring of themselves."

Last edited:
Was about to post that Thanksgiving dinner video :lol:

Dude is thankful for Master Chief and that his mom got him a new X1. So many memorable moments in this :lol:

35/3 on CoD AW Dom

28 kill streak

View media item 1280799
slaying

Love the skill based match making when i roll with dudes who dont play much. I rarely get easy lobbies like this any more with AW's new search parameters :lol:

--

Also... bout to go live on twitch

Gonna stream tales from the borderlands for a bit... feel free to drop in say whats up and even recommend answers

Haven't played the new CoD is it still possible to get 100 kills with ease using them k/s

Last edited:
I got it earlier today from the Ms store for $40. I needed a shooter since halo isn't working out. Hope it's more like mw2 than black ops

Haven't played the new CoD is it still possible to get 100 kills with ease using them k/s
'
Yea it's definitely possible, most I've gotten is 77 and I didn't know the map/spawns and was late at night with horrible reaction time lmao

I'll break 100 soon.

Back
Top Bottom