Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
This has been happening a lot to me the past couple days. I'll be playing 2k with my brother (local multiplayer), and in the middle of the game it says controller 1 is disconnected, but both controllers are still on. I'll go to select side with the active controller and only my controller shows up. His controller is still synced because he can go to the home screen from his controller still too. In the pre-game screen it also had me switch over to controlling his team's lineup set and took him completely out of the game too. Really annoying, we were in the middle of a very close game in the 4th and didn't get to finish it because of this.

I won't be getting my X1 til christmas, but I got a question for those who've got it already

If I have my X1 set up in one city, and my 360 set up in another, is there any sort of conflict with my Live account?

All forza players... jus spend money on tokens...

For 10 bucks i went hammmm copped the Saleen. 458 italia. 2005 M5. R34 Vspec2. Then the xp booster thing. Finished 3rd and 6th and made bankkk to upgrade all the whips. Got like 100k n cr n all sorts of sick cars now. So worth it. Now ill save legit for one of the big boys. Bugatti i see u

Dude, don't encourage this ****** practice. You paid $60 for the game. You shouldn't feel the need to pay more money to unlock content on the disc. That will only encourage devs to make games more of a grind.

Good on Turn 10 for listening to the complaints and changing up the economy.

All forza players... jus spend money on tokens...

For 10 bucks i went hammmm copped the Saleen. 458 italia. 2005 M5. R34 Vspec2. Then the xp booster thing. Finished 3rd and 6th and made bankkk to upgrade all the whips. Got like 100k n cr n all sorts of sick cars now. So worth it. Now ill save legit for one of the big boys. Bugatti i see u

Dude, don't encourage this ****** practice. You paid $60 for the game. You shouldn't feel the need to pay more money to unlock content on the disc. That will only encourage devs to make games more of a grind.

Good on Turn 10 for listening to the complaints and changing up the economy.

They might add weather cycles for an extra $10

any skins on for controllers?and i cant believe they try to charge 25 for a play and charge kit when i just use my phone usb charger and its keeps the controller on while plugged in.smh 

any skins on for controllers?and i cant believe they try to charge 25 for a play and charge kit when i just use my phone usb charger and its keeps the controller on while plugged in.smh 
I paid for it. Probably cheaper to buy energizer rechaegable batteries. I like it tho, the batteries last a few days for my usage..my damb ds4 would damb near die after a few games of 2k. Plus the cord in the play n charge is pretty long

Play n charge should come in box tho m$ raping cats

Last edited:
Does Toys R Us have video game trade ins? I`m thinking about trading in 2k14 and taking advantage of the Buy one get one 40% off or is Gamestop my only hope.

Edit seems Best Buy is offering 40 for 2k14. Would Forza 5 or Fifa 14 be the better pick up? Note I've never played a Fifa Game before so I assume it might be hard to pick up and be competitive in but I hear a lot of good things about it.

Forza seems cool but I hear its loaded with Micro transactions.

Last edited:
Does Toys R Us have video game trade ins? I`m thinking about trading in 2k14 and taking advantage of the Buy one get one 40% off or is Gamestop my only hope.

Edit seems Best Buy is offering 40 for 2k14. Would Forza 5 or Fifa 14 be the better pick up? Note I've never played a Fifa Game before so I assume it might be hard to pick up and be competitive in but I hear a lot of good things about it.

1 vote for fifa

Copped titanfall abd watchdogs for $95

I just got my xb1
and its been on getting your membership info screen just loading for awhile now
Did this happen to yall or is my box trippin :nerd:

Got all this forza money now but waiting for this patch if stuffs gunna be alot cheaper. Buyin the aventador. LFA and gtr for sure

Last edited:
Gonna try to get one at best buy to no as they wouldn't let me purchase Friday said new rule that they only sell on sunday

Back
Top Bottom