Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Don't worry @memphissfinest the Division is coming out and almost everyone is jumping to that from Destiny, and yes that even includes BigJ :lol:

It's even hard getting a full raid group on LFG now so that's how much the game is dying out until they drop the new DLC.

I'm about to get back on BLOPS 3, Fallout 4, and Halo 5 to see if shotta and MEMPHIS really about that Halo life.

Don't worry @memphissfinest the Division is coming out and almost everyone is jumping to that from Destiny, and yes that even includes BigJ :lol:

It's even hard getting a full raid group on LFG now so that's how much the game is dying out until they drop the new DLC.

I'm about to get back on BLOPS 3, Fallout 4, and Halo 5 to see if shotta and MEMPHIS really about that Halo life.

We raiding tomorrow doe...
Y'all don't play video games like I do during the weekend so I'm gonna b on the division.

But when gears comes out tho....

Also, I wasn't a believer in the beginning, but Destiny is/has/will be the best game this generation hands down.

It has the most play time on both XB1 and PS4.

Destiny > *

Just based off of replay ability alone.

We raiding tomorrow doe...
Y'all don't play video games like I do during the weekend so I'm gonna b on the division.

But when gears comes out tho....

For sure we raiding tomorrow :lol:

Wifey permitting though :smh:

And hopefully we can get that new dude we met the other day Coszmos to raid with us :lol:

only that they are sandbox's

different games for me for sure and ive played all of them.
There's some more similarities.

Both had 100s of collectibles.
Both made you feel like a superhero.
Both had trash graphics.

View media item 1871708
That trailer did nothing for me :lol:

Infamous Second Son looked good to me. I can't talk about the graphics of the PS3 games, never really played them.

It's a niche thing for sure. Not for everyone but I'm telling you.... Crackdown 1 was a pleasant surprise. I remember only buying it because it guaranteed access to the halo 3 beta and I was thirsty for some halo 3 :lol:

I remember carrying my vehicle up and elevator or through a building so that I could do this stunt for an achievement. So many simple minded tasks in that game that made me love it.

You was a late guardian PIW you lucky to have OG players like Big J to fight the computer with.

Tonight we fight the computer on the division !

You was a late guardian PIW you lucky to have OG players like Big J to fight the computer with.

.... yea all we do is fight the computer. there is no vs mode.

:lol:

I had Vanilla Destiny, but never bought any of the DLC just got up to level 20 cap or whatever and thought they were wildin for wanting me to pay another $80 for parts of the game :smh:

Then taken king dropped with everything included and I haven't turned back yet.

Only thing I regret missing out on was trading in my XB1 to gamestop for the XB1 Elite bundle and paying the $50 :smh:

Damn what a come up that was and my procrastination got the best of me.

Honestly Destiny was a new breed of game and it was good but it was also a big let down.

mean.gif

The Destiny slander... coming from you of all people
mean.gif

The OG Destiny Guardian that showed me the ropes to Raid.

Worst than the slander on Destiny coming from @memphissfinest and @JulesLives
mean.gif
Me and @JulesLives  realized that its trash, your epiphany will come soon.

trials is trash b

Everything is trash destiny related according to you. I know the troll move tho. Y'all be b definitely milking it :lol:

Shotta started the destiny troll around the time naughty got banned from the PSN thread
Then Un started the destiny troll
Then shotta got mad because naughty's troll game was significantly better
Shotta got naughty banned from the Xbox thread by throwing that lob he knew naughty was gonna take
Un and shotta continue to troll me about destiny while I enjoy naughty get Shottas jimmies

trials is trash b
Everything is trash destiny related according to you. I know the troll move tho. Y'all be b definitely milking it
laugh.gif

Shotta started the destiny troll around the time naughty got banned from the PSN thread
Shotta got naughty banned from the Xbox thread by throwing that lob he knew naughty was gonna take
Un and shotta continue to troll me about destiny while I enjoy naughty get Shottas jimmies
i mean it was fun while it lasted but its trash now, your epiphany coming soon as well papi

trials is trash b

Everything is trash destiny related according to you. I know the troll move tho. Y'all be b definitely milking it :lol:

i mean it was fun while it lasted but its trash now, your epiphany coming soon as well papi
id be happy to see a destiny replacement. Hopefully, gears 4 is the truth.
I have little faith that the division is more than a typical Clancy game

If anybody cares, Fable Legends is cancelled as well as the studios Lionhead Studios is closed.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/07/m...egends-and-proposes-closing-lionhead-studios/

I played the original Fable and it was good, didn't play any of the others, but planned on getting back on the Wagon for this next gen.

Not just disappointed the game won't release, but disappointed in MicroSOFT. This isn't a good sign, because there are hints that they will make their exclusives on Windows 10 as well. Xbox One seemed to be having weak sales this year and MicroSOFT seems to want to focus on PC gaming and compete with Steam.

:smh:

Last edited:
If anybody cares, Fable Legends is cancelled as well as the studios Lionhead Studios is closed.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/07/m...egends-and-proposes-closing-lionhead-studios/

I played the original Fable and it was good, didn't play any of the others, but planned on getting back on the Wagon for this next gen.

Not just disappointed the game won't release, but disappointed in MicroSOFT. This isn't a good sign, because there are hints that they will make their exclusives on Windows 10 as well. Xbox One seemed to be having weak sales this year and MicroSOFT seems to want to focus on PC gaming and compete with Steam.

:smh:

The problem with Legends was that it's not the Fable game people love. I played the first two and they started to stray from their winning formula in 3 and even more with Legends.

Back
Top Bottom