Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anyone get the email from EA about the Titanfall 2 beta? I tried following the instructions to download it but i can't find it on my XB1 or Xbox.com :\

Anyone get the email from EA about the Titanfall 2 beta? I tried following the instructions to download it but i can't find it on my XB1 or Xbox.com :\
It doesn't start until this weekend. The people playing have early access codes. Response and affiliates of theirs have been tweeting out codes all day.

It doesn't start until this weekend. The people playing have early access codes. Response and affiliates of theirs have been tweeting out codes all day.
Yeah they state that it starts this weekend and then there's another period next weekend. But they make it seem like you can download it right now without any codes or anything. I was just trying to get ahead of the curve by downloading it early so i can boot it up right on Saturday morning without having to wait for it to download.

Last edited:

Im down for a little snow-sports revival.
The trailer gives me hope that this series leans a little more realistic/sim than SSX garbage, plus Im glad to see skiers get their due, and not just boarders

Last edited:
I remembered why I stopped playing Fallout 4... this god damn courser signal.

Last edited by a moderator:
EA Access members can now download the Madden 17 trial and it will unlock for play Midnight EST. 10 hours of in game time.

Go to EA Access - Trials - Madden 17 - Game Details - Download.

View media item 2136420
:pimp:

On another note, I saw earlier that my gameshare patna must've copped Madden because it was installing on my Xbox. Immediately cancelled it :lol:. I just can't get down with it anymore. Too corny and frustrating :\.

Last edited:
I have a Seagate external hard drive and nothing shows up when I plug it into my xbox. Anyone know why?

Edit: Is it because its an HDD for a Mac?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom