Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yea I've been looking for it for some time. Started Witcher 3... looking for good stories. Witcher 3 has me hooked so far.

So many games... so many games...
Witcher 3 had me so suprised at how great a game it is. I mean i knew it got good reviews but not THAT good.

Unfortunately I have a bad habit of just abondoning games midway through play and lose interest or just forget about it. Still have an urge to get back into it but its summer :lol:

Witcher 3 had me so suprised at how great a game it is. I mean i knew it got good reviews but not THAT good.

Unfortunately I have a bad habit of just abondoning games midway through play and lose interest or just forget about it. Still have an urge to get back into it but its summer :lol:
You should get back to it and finish it, especially the blood & wine dlc it's def worth it.

I slept on tw3 for 2 years. Now, i'm 20h in.
Same. I bought back in 2015 and played for about 5 hours and then sold it. Rebought it on a PSN sale and played for about 10 hours and dropped it. I finally got the itch to try one last time and it stuck with me. I beat the main quest and even purchased the expansion pass which is rare for because I never really support DLC outside of a few games here and there.

Trade 6 games at GameStop get 60% more credit (trades only) thru 7-9

I'm on way now..I have a stack of games I barely touch or even opened lol

Kane and lynch 2 worth a download?
Only played it for the first mission.  It's probably worst than the first one in every way possible outside of MP(which is most likely dead).

Would like to see that one make the BC list at some point.

Right... but it's better when you consider it is in fact only a few dollars ($10 or below normally) compared to only paying $30 a game rather than $60 if you split game fees. (I buy one, you buy one, etc.)

Unless you're like Juelz and I and just buy up all that damn games.

Dude we got to many games lol i havent beaten a game since 360. I start one but never finish it lol

Back
Top Bottom