Xbox Live seems to be doing much better than PSN

From what I've noticed, only thing different about XBL and PSN are how people complain. Everyone on XBL seem to be racists and PSN seems to have the nerdywhiners that just complain all day long.

hahaha, this thread is quite entertaining
a lot of people seem to be misinformed about both (including myself).
myself, i own both systems, (hopefully i can get out of this post w/o being quoted haha), prefer PSN due to it being free. I don't play online much so Idon't see a reason to pay for something i use once a week at most (that was until SFIV came out). I know XBL is able to d/l demos w/o any sign-up (is thatstill the same) just like PSN. The only thing I see would be different would be the competition on each system.

I still don't know what makes XBL "better" and not many have really explained why. All i see is a lot of :
laugh.gif
and plenty of XBL>>>>> PSN
*shrugs*

sn00pee wrote:
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

sn00pee wrote:
DMasta718 wrote:
Online lags? No not really. Depends on the game and your internet connection.
exactly. both services uses PEER-TO-PEER CONNECTIONS. meaning WHETHER YOU PAY FOR IT OR NOT, IT DEPENDS ON WHO YOU CONNECT TO.

Now if XBL had dedicated servers, THEN maybe you could say "you get what you pay for", but thats not the case.

Wrong.
how? live is a MATCHMAKING SYSTEM, meaning PEER 2 PEER

Wrong again.

Certain Games = Dedicated Servers

XBL is running on P2P w/snappy menu system ....

xbl plus netflix ftw!!! but its true xbl players r very racist and they go at it to the point where they have sent me messagees and voice messages....but stillxbl>psn

XBL GT: THExDCxSNIPER

and for the racists, go racist right back at em. i love race wars in lobbies, bammas be callin me a N n stuff, haha, im spanish bo. i love makin fun ofracists, they usually sign out after a minute or two of jonin. i ALWAYS get the upper hand.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

^like what? im really asking. I don't see what more i would need about an online service other than it's ability to work, which psn does.
"Netflix, Party chat, Windows Live messenger integration, Recent player list, which lists the last 50 players a user has played with, Access to Xbox Live Marketplace content, including new game content, games and movies."
im guessing u never used PSN
- they have recent player list ( same 50 players as xbox) and they also have a marketplace which has the same things as xbox
Yeah I have, but do they have Netflix? And do they have a party chat that can hold 100 people (I think)
i would never use netflix,
why use netflix when u can simple download movies and hook your computer to your tv

Originally Posted by parada45

If I paid $50 I would be saying it's better 2.

PS3 FTW!!!

Can't really argue with people who only have one system and has never played both. I'll listen to IHB > any other of these PS3 fanboyguythings

XBOX IS banking on dudes... they systems break down and you gotta pay for online service .. damn they hittin yall young cats for the chedda @ every anglepossible

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

PSN serves me just fine on COD4, plus it's free.

u would say this but u just scarred u going to get murk on that xbox COD
smh.gif
lol ahhahaha and dontcha have an xbox but no games
roll.gif
ahaha

XBL>>>>>>>>___________!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

XBOX IS banking on dudes... they systems break down and you gotta pay for online service .. damn they hittin yall young cats for the chedda @ every angle possible

considering PS3's are a $400 paperweight, I'd say Sony is banking just as much. At least it's a cheap BR player
pimp.gif

Live is great just as long as your system can turn on

Live has a better invite system, other than that, yall pulling stats, facts and theories out yall !@#

I use PSN to play online, there's no other need for it, also, I love surfing the net on my tv with the free browser

I would hope so since you guy do pay for it. But I'm satisfied with free service. I don't need all those extra perks. Sorry.

Maybe you guys have crappy interent connections because when I'm online playing COD4 I don't experience any lag at all.

Back
Top Bottom