XBX 360/PS3 Online Gaming: Home of Racists & Crybabies? (Pics):::: Share Your Stories

Originally Posted by DubA169

it's 3 times as bad on xbox live.

probably just because they sold more x boxes. but i think it's mainly because the average user of an xbox is younger than a ps3
and because they bundle every xbox with a mic

your either a mexican (*eaner) or a N*&*@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

laugh.gif
the only time i get pissed and send someone a message is if they camp, i can't stand people who camp. i remember i sent a message to some dude and messaged me back u mad? he turned out to be a nter
laugh.gif
This exact scenario happened to me like yesterday or the day before I forget. Definitely sent a "u mad." That was you? On ps3 playing on Invasion and I complained about the dude spamming the Javelin?
laugh.gif

LOL I was walking around PS Home....(btw my avatar is black) and outside of the Diesel store...3 white dudes came up to me like "what you lookin at there boy?!?" I busted out laughin, moved my avatar around, and they followed me....

The innanets got people all plexed that would NEVER bust a grape in a food fight....

i used to have my address in m xbox profile and I'd tell these little 11yr old british kids to get a plane ticket and come visit my 6'1 270lb frame.

Yea it really gets annoying when someone says the N word like 10+ times a game, especially in MW2 on Live. One time this guy kept mocking the White supremacist sketch from Chappelle's show. While there is some funny trash talking, it seems like most people who talk during games have to think of the most racist things to say.

Racists all over the internet though. I was on chatroulette and someone called me an n-. They went on and on with the racist !%#@, and the whole time, I was just really confused. How the hell could they be that incorrect when they could see me
laugh.gif

i talk A LOT of noise on xbox live 
roll.gif

I'll admit, sometimes the N word gets thrown around but I don't mean it in a offensive way (seriously, who still takes it offensively?) 

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Once i beat this guy on guitar hero 3 he was sending messages after the first out of 3 songs, then he said lets play on hard cause i suck and stuff, he picks the only song he beat me on before and i beat him and he got mad then later on he randomly joined a cod game trying to say he's better at them
roll.gif
dude was made saying stuff for days.

Ive ran into alot of racist on live to its normally just kids who think nobody on live is a black or rednecks on gears of war/halo2.
tired.gif

That is one reason I dont use the headset anymore. OP you're right about all the racist and salty folks are on 2K
smh.gif

I love the Canadians I get in NHL10.

They play with the Penguins or Capitals, and I proceed to shut down Crosby or Ovechkin, score 3 goals in a period, and they disconnect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

so funny when dudes quit or disconnect when i'm whooping them with the nets/t'wolves/wizards. i end up saying something to get them heated even more, just so i can get a reply for the lulz

I used to do that with the pacers. This one guy was like screaming like roy cant do that, danny cant do this, this game is fake. I dropped 106pts on my friend with russell westbrook

laugh.gif
The trash-talkers are hilarious. I can't take any of that mess seriously, I mean really, why would I get offended over some random person yelling racist BS over the internet about a game? All these e-thugs/e-racists are good for are the laughs. I often end up agreeing with whatever they say and usually catches them completely off guard, and they shut up after that.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

LOL I was walking around PS Home....(btw my avatar is black) and outside of the Diesel store...3 white dudes came up to me like "what you lookin at there boy?!?" I busted out laughin, moved my avatar around, and they followed me....
laugh.gif

Man these kids on Live crack me up though, they so angry

Im not even going to lie i get PISSED when im losing in 2k because i seem to experience all kind of craziness when im down points wise....i swear when players mess me up in that game i swear I hurt the player in some manner in real life on some

"yo F*** you Kobe you missed my game winning shot in 2K!"

-this is one of the few times i have to either leave the room or just turn the system off
smh.gif

in mw2 im sure some of you ps3 users remember that game i went 3-27....my regard for my own life reached a point of non existence....

yes im mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom