XI & XII package question.

there will be a couple surprises this year. i am not sure about the black red jordan this winter it will be a xmas gr though. the jams and white reds have beenconfirmed since the get go.

please NO spacejams.... i still have one DS and one VNDS that i wear out sometimes... yes im greedy and dont want to see everyone else with them on...

this will be the most hyped up pack. campers, fights, mugging, shady employees, crazy ebay prices, the whole deal...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

please NO spacejams.... i still have one DS and one VNDS that i wear out sometimes... yes im greedy and dont want to see everyone else with them on...

this will be the most hyped up pack. campers, fights, mugging, shady employees, crazy ebay prices, the whole deal...

indifferent.gif

I agree though this pack will be among the DMP status all the XI's sold out almost instantly except the lows and mids... I just hope that JB doesntscrew this release up by releasing low tops or some crap like that

I would love a pair of low top SpaceJams or Concords. I've got the mids of both DS in my closet.

As long as the Jordan XII is the white/red colorway w/o that silver crap I will be happy. We have seen the playoffs and black/red XII's retroed already noneed to seem them again.

wouldnt mind a taxi mid XII, but im pretty sure any pack that would have the XI in it would be crazy...the XIs are that good.

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

wouldnt mind a taxi mid XII, but im pretty sure any pack that would have the XI in it would be crazy...the XIs are that good.
Most definitely. XI's + anything = an instant sell out!

i'm prettysure it going be the SJ XI and white/red XII. This is my other package I be copping.

if they stay as space jams XI and white and red XII im def going to get em' to add a second pair to my closet.

i have 2x sj's , 2x wht/red xii's... only 1 columbia and 1 obsidian. i wouldnt mind jordan switching it up and making a white red mid xi

I really don't care what colorways are released, as long as they are og colorways. XI, XII and XIII are my favorit j's. this will be a must cop alongwith hte ones releasing this upcomming saturday.

I really want these shoes (SJ and WR XII) to release, but I really don't.

There will be bedlam in the city. Brothers will kill brothers and sisters alike.

I don't want that to happen. NOT over a shoe.

So I'll pre-order.

I don't usually get rude or disrespect anyone here but whoever acknowledges the mere thought of any low top in a package is a sissy and deserves to a
indifferent.gif
. If this does not apply to you, let it rock. If u have aresponse, then u have fueled my negativity.

If I were getting only one of the packs, this would be the one I want. It's a shame though that it will be almost impossible to get in my area.

whats the big deal? just go on uptempo or whatever and buy em if you don't have em already. don't give yourself a heart attack over it.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

And why not? MJ played in 4 different lowtops in his career

yap, forreal though, i would prefer a lowtop version...imo, would look better than the mid version...already have those versions, its time for somethingnew

Back
Top Bottom