Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

i MIGHT snatch a pair in a week,,,QS doesnt do anything to me unless its a mid and OG CW plus MJ sport them on the court

got mine they are awesome! it was so funny some italian dude just walks and hes lookin at the Jordan section...and he immediately points out the XII...hes like why dont the rest of them look this good lol

got mine they are awesome! it was so funny some italian dude just walks and hes lookin at the Jordan section...and he immediately points out the XII...hes like why dont the rest of them look this good lol

I know MD HOH got there shipment Saturday morning for those looking for them in the DMV

I know MD HOH got there shipment Saturday morning for those looking for them in the DMV

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

These are limited? No thanks I would have copped if it was a mid.
somewhat of a qs
ohwell.gif
 but people slept on these so you might still find this in your footlocker that has a qs account
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

These are limited? No thanks I would have copped if it was a mid.
somewhat of a qs
ohwell.gif
 but people slept on these so you might still find this in your footlocker that has a qs account
tired.gif

I have no interest in the shoes, but I'll buy a pair if I can resell them for a good size profit. I can get a pair for about 81 plus tax with my friend's employees discount, plus they haven't really sold out in my area.

I have no interest in the shoes, but I'll buy a pair if I can resell them for a good size profit. I can get a pair for about 81 plus tax with my friend's employees discount, plus they haven't really sold out in my area.

just got back from the mall today and my local footlocker still has a few decent sizes remaining
grin.gif
 and FNL online is down to sz. 9.5 and 14 only
tired.gif

just got back from the mall today and my local footlocker still has a few decent sizes remaining
grin.gif
 and FNL online is down to sz. 9.5 and 14 only
tired.gif

I got mine on Saturday at about 3 pm. The store was down to 2 size 9s and one size 8. I think I got lucky since everyone went to get the Kobe Chaos. It's funny because I walked around the mall right after and I found the Chaos in EVERY store. LOL

The Jordan XII is one of my favorite shoes so I will get a pair pretty much in any colorway.

I noticed that House of Hoops got them late Saturday instead of Friday. I'm sure that threw off a lot of people. In any case I'm happy I got my size 9.
smile.gif

I got mine on Saturday at about 3 pm. The store was down to 2 size 9s and one size 8. I think I got lucky since everyone went to get the Kobe Chaos. It's funny because I walked around the mall right after and I found the Chaos in EVERY store. LOL

The Jordan XII is one of my favorite shoes so I will get a pair pretty much in any colorway.

I noticed that House of Hoops got them late Saturday instead of Friday. I'm sure that threw off a lot of people. In any case I'm happy I got my size 9.
smile.gif

These were my first numbered Jordans back in 04? I need to pick up a pair of these but every site is sold out of a 13 and no places around me have a QS account. Just seeing these pics brings back memories though, I definitely need to get my hands on a pair at some point.

These were my first numbered Jordans back in 04? I need to pick up a pair of these but every site is sold out of a 13 and no places around me have a QS account. Just seeing these pics brings back memories though, I definitely need to get my hands on a pair at some point.

Back
Top Bottom