Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

these actually sold out in my area 
eek.gif

The original is a classic but I'm not really checking for a low...I will however be checking for the XI Low that's dropping soon.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The original is a classic but I'm not really checking for a low...I will however be checking for the XI Low that's dropping soon.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Funny all the people saying these should have been mids. I know lows are an aquired taste but the mids just came out 2 years ago. The lows havent been retroed in almost 8 years. Plus summers right around the corner. I doubled up on these. Ill kill one this summer, then one to stock.
smokin.gif

Funny all the people saying these should have been mids. I know lows are an aquired taste but the mids just came out 2 years ago. The lows havent been retroed in almost 8 years. Plus summers right around the corner. I doubled up on these. Ill kill one this summer, then one to stock.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

saw them in person yesterday at NT SF wasnt feeling them.

these are not for everybody
tired.gif
 saw this yesterday and decided to pass
ohwell.gif
 they look somewhat identical to the cdp version and i got two that are still ds
grin.gif
 they look nice though
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
 they look nice though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
 they look nice though
ohwell.gif

imo the 12s just dont look good as a low top shoe.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
 they look nice though
ohwell.gif

imo the 12s just dont look good as a low top shoe.

Anyone looking to get these in the South Bay...Shoe palace at Oakridge mall had some GS and men's sizes left. They are actually really nice in person, if I had the funds I'd copp. Great summer shoe for sure!

Anyone looking to get these in the South Bay...Shoe palace at Oakridge mall had some GS and men's sizes left. They are actually really nice in person, if I had the funds I'd copp. Great summer shoe for sure!

These just seem like a great summer shoe to me. The simple colors go with a ton and the low profile is ideal for summer weather. Best yet, they're retro j's that are a great style that stand out.

Back
Top Bottom