Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

These just seem like a great summer shoe to me. The simple colors go with a ton and the low profile is ideal for summer weather. Best yet, they're retro j's that are a great style that stand out.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Funny all the people saying these should have been mids. I know lows are an aquired taste but the mids just came out 2 years ago.

Sure, they came out 2 years ago, but those were honestly garbage quality. It would have been nice for the mids to come out in quality that is at least acceptable.

Funny all the people saying these should have been mids. I know lows are an aquired taste but the mids just came out 2 years ago.

Sure, they came out 2 years ago, but those were honestly garbage quality. It would have been nice for the mids to come out in quality that is at least acceptable.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

your wrong on that the cdp's were nice....i wanted these but didnt luck out....oh well gotta get 2 bordeaux anyway

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

your wrong on that the cdp's were nice....i wanted these but didnt luck out....oh well gotta get 2 bordeaux anyway

got my pairs on lock.

to the guy who was asking for size 15, i think these only made it to a 14.

got my pairs on lock.

to the guy who was asking for size 15, i think these only made it to a 14.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I love mine
smile.gif

this shoe is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom