Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Mens is sold out everywhere it seems
pimp.gif

Got mine yesterday, the shipment got delayed due to the weather. Apparently it was the only store in San Diego that got them and they only got 18 pairs. Actually shoe palace got a few pairs yet they were very limited in SD. No moms and pops got them and again only the top footlocker in SD got a few pairs. Nice quality and price. If you were unsure to get this the only thing you had to do is YouTube the frozen moment clip.

Got mine yesterday, the shipment got delayed due to the weather. Apparently it was the only store in San Diego that got them and they only got 18 pairs. Actually shoe palace got a few pairs yet they were very limited in SD. No moms and pops got them and again only the top footlocker in SD got a few pairs. Nice quality and price. If you were unsure to get this the only thing you had to do is YouTube the frozen moment clip.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah I wasn't going to cop but just went on eastbay and saw they still had my size avail.... Called them and the rep told me they were only on backorder because they hadn't got the shipment in yet and the two weeks back order email everyone receives is just a generic message and the shoes are on the way and hopefully they receive them in a few days and that they will ship out within 24 hours of receiving them..

I really wasn't going to bother with them but at 114.99 with no tax on eastbay plus a $15 gift card I had getting them for $99.99 flat I couldn't pass that up. Was a no brainer
We just received our shipment last night for most of the pairs.  Orders should be processing now and either ship out later tonight or tomorrow night.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah I wasn't going to cop but just went on eastbay and saw they still had my size avail.... Called them and the rep told me they were only on backorder because they hadn't got the shipment in yet and the two weeks back order email everyone receives is just a generic message and the shoes are on the way and hopefully they receive them in a few days and that they will ship out within 24 hours of receiving them..

I really wasn't going to bother with them but at 114.99 with no tax on eastbay plus a $15 gift card I had getting them for $99.99 flat I couldn't pass that up. Was a no brainer
We just received our shipment last night for most of the pairs.  Orders should be processing now and either ship out later tonight or tomorrow night.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

are these really that great to ball in?

they should be, didnt even know they had full length zoom air.

thats why i bought them, i love lows now and these should be good.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

are these really that great to ball in?

they should be, didnt even know they had full length zoom air.

thats why i bought them, i love lows now and these should be good.

The men's sizes seem to be long gone online. I got my shipment confirmation from FNL, but I had to call Customer service to make sure I secured a pair, cause I've heard all the clamour and complaining about how FNL always screws up orders. These are gonna be toughhhh to UN-ds; wish I scoooped up 2 pair:frown: Happy for those who got their pair(s), and super happy that lots of people passed. Easy cop for less than retail. life is good.

The men's sizes seem to be long gone online. I got my shipment confirmation from FNL, but I had to call Customer service to make sure I secured a pair, cause I've heard all the clamour and complaining about how FNL always screws up orders. These are gonna be toughhhh to UN-ds; wish I scoooped up 2 pair:frown: Happy for those who got their pair(s), and super happy that lots of people passed. Easy cop for less than retail. life is good.

still got mine back in 7th grade 04 and they're still in 8/10 condition. ill cop again if my mall still has them.

still got mine back in 7th grade 04 and they're still in 8/10 condition. ill cop again if my mall still has them.

Saw these in person two days ago on display at NTSM in my size and almost copped. If I was at hoh bev center and it was with my 30% off I woulda copped. Very nice shoe imo. Not too bad for a low top

Saw these in person two days ago on display at NTSM in my size and almost copped. If I was at hoh bev center and it was with my 30% off I woulda copped. Very nice shoe imo. Not too bad for a low top

Originally Posted by rauls054

I don't trust Jimmy jazz they did alot of people wrong with the flints.

Jimmy Jazz sometimes
mad.gif
 I will not order from them online and most of the time do not even buy in-store.  I got screwed on flints but luckily received a refund.

Originally Posted by rauls054

I don't trust Jimmy jazz they did alot of people wrong with the flints.

Jimmy Jazz sometimes
mad.gif
 I will not order from them online and most of the time do not even buy in-store.  I got screwed on flints but luckily received a refund.

^^ What happened? I didn't hear the story about Jimmy Jazz and the Flints.

For those who play basketball and wear Kobe's, these are worth a shot because they're still low cut. Also, they have full-length zoom air and a full length carbon fiber plate for stability. Keep in mind that with these additional features the shoes will likely take more time to break in. Probably 3 or more extra wears than it would take to break in a Kobe shoe.

Back
Top Bottom