Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

^^ What happened? I didn't hear the story about Jimmy Jazz and the Flints.

For those who play basketball and wear Kobe's, these are worth a shot because they're still low cut. Also, they have full-length zoom air and a full length carbon fiber plate for stability. Keep in mind that with these additional features the shoes will likely take more time to break in. Probably 3 or more extra wears than it would take to break in a Kobe shoe.

Just an FYI. Memorial City Footlocker in Houston still has sizes left. I might cop, but i dunno - not crucial.

Just an FYI. Memorial City Footlocker in Houston still has sizes left. I might cop, but i dunno - not crucial.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Funny all the people saying these should have been mids. I know lows are an aquired taste but the mids just came out 2 years ago.

Sure, they came out 2 years ago, but those were honestly garbage quality. It would have been nice for the mids to come out in quality that is at least acceptable.
your wrong on that the cdp's were nice....
You're joking, right?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Funny all the people saying these should have been mids. I know lows are an aquired taste but the mids just came out 2 years ago.

Sure, they came out 2 years ago, but those were honestly garbage quality. It would have been nice for the mids to come out in quality that is at least acceptable.
your wrong on that the cdp's were nice....
You're joking, right?

Got my shipment confirmation from Eastbay..should b here on Friday
pimp.gif

Got mine in today. Wow do these feel great on the feet. Can't wait to rock these all summer long! Quality seems pretty good too from what I know about Jordan quality. Real nice and durable feelin full grain leather.

Got mine in today. Wow do these feel great on the feet. Can't wait to rock these all summer long! Quality seems pretty good too from what I know about Jordan quality. Real nice and durable feelin full grain leather.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

wore these to play ball last night. i have to admit they felt pretty good. being an avid kobe wearer for the last 2-3 years i was skeptical of switching over  but after hearing how great of a performance shoe these are and how durable they are i decided to give them a shot. definitely felt the difference with the full-length zoom air and the full length carbon fiber plate. but it feels like i'll have to give these a couple of more wears before they're actually broken in, whereas kobe's usually feel good after 2-3 wears at most (for me).

you look like a fool wearing high socks with low shoes

wore these to play ball last night. i have to admit they felt pretty good. being an avid kobe wearer for the last 2-3 years i was skeptical of switching over  but after hearing how great of a performance shoe these are and how durable they are i decided to give them a shot. definitely felt the difference with the full-length zoom air and the full length carbon fiber plate. but it feels like i'll have to give these a couple of more wears before they're actually broken in, whereas kobe's usually feel good after 2-3 wears at most (for me).

Originally Posted by KMun44

The Hell? He's playing ball bro. It's not a fashion show.

Originally Posted by melo8584

chill out KMun44, shoes look dope. lets stick to the 12's please.

chill out KMun44, shoes look dope. lets stick to the 12's please.

Funny thing about it is that he wasn't even talking to you!! Y u mad BRO? I personally think he looks like a fool too! By that  right there, I can honestly say that he's probably the type that does all this dribbling and never scores, he passes the ball
laugh.gif

But the 12 lows are fire nonetheless!!!!

Funny thing about it is that he wasn't even talking to you!! Y u mad BRO? I personally think he looks like a fool too! By that  right there, I can honestly say that he's probably the type that does all this dribbling and never scores, he passes the ball
laugh.gif

But the 12 lows are fire nonetheless!!!!

What ball gym you play at ? Look like there were some heat out there. Entourage in the background

What ball gym you play at ? Look like there were some heat out there. Entourage in the background

Back
Top Bottom