Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

these are pretty comfy to me, glad I picked up a pair.
this^^

these>cdps
very very comfy i wore these more than 10 times already including a trip to vegas
pimp.gif

there were only a total of 36 pairs coming to Australia, i lined up (first time ever for a JB release) and was 5th in line and scored a pair !
roll.gif

i HATED these when they released in the 1990's... but over time, began to love them, so happy to have them and they look really good with various pairs of jeans in the low cut !
pimp.gif

there were only a total of 36 pairs coming to Australia, i lined up (first time ever for a JB release) and was 5th in line and scored a pair !
roll.gif

i HATED these when they released in the 1990's... but over time, began to love them, so happy to have them and they look really good with various pairs of jeans in the low cut !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

roll.gif

I see that only 3 footlocker stores in the whole country got them and kickz101 in melbourne got 4 pairs. random sizes too
Congrats anyway on the pickup. XII's are my favorite J's to ball in but the lows aint much IMO
Still got a pair of Obsidian lows I hardly touch.

Originally Posted by Vuey

roll.gif

I see that only 3 footlocker stores in the whole country got them and kickz101 in melbourne got 4 pairs. random sizes too
Congrats anyway on the pickup. XII's are my favorite J's to ball in but the lows aint much IMO
Still got a pair of Obsidian lows I hardly touch.

^thanks mate !The guys from FL told me 12 pairs for Syd, 12 for Melb and 12 for New Zealand ! Kickz101 got a few pairs which pre-sold.My mate has some DS playoff XII, but they are a size 11 !!! He's looking to offload them as well.

^thanks mate !The guys from FL told me 12 pairs for Syd, 12 for Melb and 12 for New Zealand ! Kickz101 got a few pairs which pre-sold.My mate has some DS playoff XII, but they are a size 11 !!! He's looking to offload them as well.

^^
Thanks for the heads up on the playoff XII but do need them in a size 13 as I will throw them into the rotation for ball games.

^^
Thanks for the heads up on the playoff XII but do need them in a size 13 as I will throw them into the rotation for ball games.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Walked in to Footaction today to help my girl get a new pair of running shoes; lo and behold they had one pair left in a 12 on the display wall. Dude told me that he found them that morning sitting behind some stuff, guess one of the other employees originally hid it for himself and never followed up with it. His loss was my gain and with the birthday coupon courtesy of our very own NT, I walked out with a pair for 90 bucks.

Anybody have a link for this coupon?

Edit: just found it
34hju3t.jpg

2rdf3a0.jpg

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Walked in to Footaction today to help my girl get a new pair of running shoes; lo and behold they had one pair left in a 12 on the display wall. Dude told me that he found them that morning sitting behind some stuff, guess one of the other employees originally hid it for himself and never followed up with it. His loss was my gain and with the birthday coupon courtesy of our very own NT, I walked out with a pair for 90 bucks.

Anybody have a link for this coupon?

Edit: just found it
34hju3t.jpg

2rdf3a0.jpg

Still one of my favorite shoes to wear. I still rock these from the first time they retroed the lows. Great Shoe.

Still one of my favorite shoes to wear. I still rock these from the first time they retroed the lows. Great Shoe.

Back
Top Bottom