Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Love these things. Great price too
Scooped these up today, used the 20 off 100 coupon on top of the good price so I can't complain. Definitely gonna be rocking these heavy this summer.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Love these things. Great price too
Scooped these up today, used the 20 off 100 coupon on top of the good price so I can't complain. Definitely gonna be rocking these heavy this summer.

Ordered 2 pair from Nike. One of my favorite ball shoes ever. 
pimp.gif

Does anybody have the Champs or preferably Foot Locker sku # for these (if you bought it from there, it's on the box)? or know of a store that still has them that I can call and get the number from? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Does anybody have the Champs or preferably Foot Locker sku # for these (if you bought it from there, it's on the box)? or know of a store that still has them that I can call and get the number from? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Taxi 12's, high or low are HOT! 12's usually aren't my thing but the gold accents and the simple colors just do it for me.

Taxi 12's, high or low are HOT! 12's usually aren't my thing but the gold accents and the simple colors just do it for me.

Hey Eastbay......this is how you suppose to ship shoes....in a BOX!!! Watch and learn......

Hey Eastbay......this is how you suppose to ship shoes....in a BOX!!! Watch and learn......

I have had boxes dented from finishline too, so its all chance....but I never had a pair from eastbay come in a bag like others, that would annoy me for sure.

I have had boxes dented from finishline too, so its all chance....but I never had a pair from eastbay come in a bag like others, that would annoy me for sure.

Back
Top Bottom